***The Official Rangers v Falkirk Thread*** Rangers 4-1 Falkirk

Muff

We go into the 2009/10 SPL season, looking to defend our league title, our very own World-Record. A season that see's us back in the big time, a place where we belong; the Champions League. We have to be ready from the word go. Last season's title, and Scottish Cup winning celebrations are over, we start a new quest, and look to write more history into the books of World football.

It's a season to see different stuff, more exciting performances, more consistant wins, the chance for more players to stand up and be counted, and show that they are good enough to remain at Ibrox for the long run - along with the emergance of some of the highly rated youngsters we have within the Murray Park walls.

It's a massive challenge for everyone, they have to stand up and be counted and they have to be given the chance. They know what's required of them, and they have to be up to the challenge, because if anyone is slacking, not pulling their weight, or not good enough, then they can fuck off right now! It's a squad game, and we need everyone ready for battle in what is going to be a long, tough, emotional, roller-coster season once again. We win together, lose together, we fight together, and we stick together.

If we can do this for the majority of the games, along with a few other things, then we can, and, will have a very successful season.

Let's get into this SPL pish from the word go, let's take no prisoners, take our chances, and punish the fuck out of them!

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :fleck:

:miller: :boyd: :Naismith:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a thread on this today and I don't think we will even contemplate playing 4-3-3 in the SPL. This is what I think Wally will go with.

:davis: :mendes: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:boyd: :miller:

I had a thread on this today and I don't think we will even contemplate playing 4-3-3 in the SPL. This is what I think Wally will go with.

That's exactly what I think we'll play.

Swap McCulloch for Thomson and have Naismith coming up front also it doesn't looks a bad team.

I'd play :

----------------------------- Alexander -----------------------------

Whittaker ------------- Bougherra ---- Weir ------------------- Papac

----------------------------- McCulloch -----------------------------

----------------------- Davis ---------- Mendes --------------------

Naismith ----------------------- Boyd ------------------------- Aaron

SWoS will play :

----------------------------- Alexander -----------------------------

Whittaker ------------- Bougherra ---- Weir ------------------- Papac

Davis ----------------- McCulloch ---- Mendes -------------- Naismith

----------------------- Boyd ---------- Mhiller -----------------------

Rangers 3 - 0 Falkirk

Boyd (2)

Davis

MONNA RANGERS :rangers:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:thomson:

:davis: :mendes:

:aaron: ____________________________ :fleck:

:Naismith:

I consider Aaron and Fleck good enough to get a start against Falkirk, we need to get the ball rolling with them and get them playing consistantly, the potential is there, both of them are capable of playing great football.

if were talking 4-4-2 then;

Davis____Mendes___Thomson___Fleck

______Boyd__________Naismith_____

if Thomson isnt available then it'll have to be McCulloch, not too pleased about this but what can you do when your dealing with injuries, no matter how good hes played pre-season, I still think he slows our play down slightly, prone to giving away silly free kicks and the referees in competitive games wont go easy on him.

lets fuck their shit up, 3-0.