Souness, Wee Napolean, or Smith

numansnewman

Just about agree with that although I think Advocaat was the better footballing manager as in attacking tactics and variation but obviously its hard to seperate him and souness but souness is more pivotal and crucial to the history of our club. Smith.....well, the words "GOOD AT BEATING SHITEY CELTIC TEAMS" come to mind.

Wee Dick for the football that i seen his team play.

Souness for bring in the Revoloution needed at the club to make us the force in Scotland for years to come.

Smith for making me see us lose 10IAR, play some of the worst football in the Country and also have me see my team look to not win a UEFA Cup Final.

Advocaat - great football mind, played exciting stuff and attracted some big names

Smith - if he hadn't came back he would of been first going by success alone and trophys/titles won, but as everyone knows im not into watching dire football though i must say winig 52 has won me over a little, bring home another one or two walter and all is forgotten

Souness - ruthless and hard on the players which by the sound of things they needed it back then, going by some of the stories id certainly not cross his path