Scotland were embarrasing

Was alright for first half hour, the sending off was a crucial point. After that it really was poor, dont even know where to start.

Norway were made to look world class!!! Sad times again for scotland :anguish:

Was alright for first half hour, the sending off was a crucial point. After that it really was poor, dont even know where to start.

Norway were made to look world class!!! Sad times again for scotland :anguish:

Yep the bawbag got booked and i commented he had to be careful then less than 2 minutes later he was off.

terrible selections.

championship players are not good enough.

IMO the likes of Whitaker are WAY more experienced and used to big games.

should be OF players plus Mcfadden and Fletcher, the rest cant cut it.

We were playing well before the sending off. Had most of the ball. But why do they get so tight to Carew, when they can just get rolled so easily and they know it .. Happend for the 1st and the 3rd goal. Caldwell & Hutton ..

Owell . We like to do things the hard way. Should make for an interesting game against the Dutch.

terrible selections.

If I was to pick a national team based on all factors:

----------------McGregor

Whittaker---Weir---Berra/Caldwell----Naysmith

Hutton---Fletcher---Ferguson---Brown

------------Miller---McFadden

Whittaker and Hutton on the right would give us a great mix of attacking and defending - both could take it in turns to attack and defend.

McGregor is the best goalie, and Naysmith is a pretty decent LB.

Fletcher in the middle alongside Ferguson with Brown given a freeish role on the left and middle to support Miller and Faddy.

Call me insane, but is that not a pretty decent team?

terrible selections.

----------------McGregor

Whittaker and Hutton on the right would give us a great mix of attacking and defending - both could take it in turns to attack and defend.

Fletcher in the middle alongside Ferguson with Brown given a freeish role on the left and middle to support Miller and Faddy.

certainly 100 times better than Burely gets paid X k's for

is a real joke

terrible selections.

----------------McGregor

not bad. think gordon will be the keeper. also if k. thomson gets fit and back to form, it looking good for him.

When I was growing up Scotland always qualified for the WC, changed days.

iv had in my lifetime 86,90,92,96 and 98, just as i was discoving drink it came to a halt :(

iv had in my lifetime 86,90,92,96 and 98, just as i was discoving drink it came to a halt :(

you werent born for mexico 86! your birthdays december, you were still in the womb and technology hadnt come THAT fucking far!

i remember 96 and 98, both heartbreaking for me, i was always so nervous about games both rangers and scotland and was crushed on so many occasions :anguish:

you werent born for mexico 86! your birthdays december, you were still in the womb and technology hadnt come THAT fucking far!

i remember 96 and 98, both heartbreaking for me, i was always so nervous about games both rangers and scotland and was crushed on so many occasions :anguish:

good spot, not even i knew that, am slightly concerned you know when my birthday is though

good spot, not even i knew that, am slightly concerned you know when my birthday is though

It's in your profile.

wikipedia updated i see

[edit] Decline under Burley

After the narrow failure to qualify for Euro 2008, Alex McLeish resigned the managerial position to join Birmingham City a few days after the draw for the 2010 FIFA World Cup was made.[53] Scotland's improved results in the last two campaigns meant the team were seeded second for 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying, and they were drawn with the Netherlands, Norway, Macedonia and Iceland.[54] Southampton manager George Burley was hired as the new manager, but the team failed to win three preparatory friendlies against Croatia, Czech Republic and Northern Ireland. Burley came in for criticism from the media after the team lost their first qualifier against Macedonia,[55] but they recovered to win 2–1 in Iceland.[56] The next match was a goalless draw at home against Norway, during which debutant Chris Iwelumo missed an open goal from three yards.[57]

Scotland lost their fourth match 3–0 away to the Netherlands.[58] captain Barry Ferguson and goalkeeper Allan McGregor, who had both played in that match, were dropped for the following match against Iceland due to a "breach of discipline".[59] George Burley made five changes in all for the match, which ended in a 2–1 win for Scotland, with Ross McCormack and Steven Fletcher both scoring on their competitive home debuts.[60]. Scotland then fell to a humiliating 4-0 defeat at the hands of Norway in Oslo in August 2009.

It's in your profile.

calums alowed in but what you doing in there you wee pervert, how do you know i didn't have my age private

It's in your profile.

calums alowed in but what you doing in there you wee pervert, how do you know i didn't have my age private

Anyone can view a profile Jardy. :lol: