Scotland were embarrasing

terrible selections.

championship players are not good enough.

IMO the likes of Whitaker are WAY more experienced and used to big games.

should be OF players plus Mcfadden and Fletcher, the rest cant cut it.

If I was to pick a national team based on all factors:

----------------McGregor

Whittaker---Weir---Berra/Caldwell----Naysmith

Hutton---Fletcher---Ferguson---Brown

------------Miller---McFadden

Whittaker and Hutton on the right would give us a great mix of attacking and defending - both could take it in turns to attack and defend.

McGregor is the best goalie, and Naysmith is a pretty decent LB.

Fletcher in the middle alongside Ferguson with Brown given a freeish role on the left and middle to support Miller and Faddy.

Call me insane, but is that not a pretty decent team?

Ferguson. :anguish:

Although the referee didn't help, I've got to agree we were terrible tonight. Ripped apart by an average Norway team and made a decent Premiership striker look like the best player on the planet.

Some of the real dissappointments for me were; Scott Brown, the worst performance I seen from him. Kris Commons, did absolutely nothing for me. Steven Caldwell, brutal defender, how can you pull someones shirt not long after your own brother done the exact same thing about 5 minutes before hand and got sent off for it? Stupidity.

The Scotland national team has been a sham since Burley took over, we need someone new in and start EVERYONE with a clean slate.

When I was growing up Scotland always qualified for the WC, changed days.

iv had in my lifetime 86,90,92,96 and 98, just as i was discoving drink it came to a halt :(

you werent born for mexico 86! your birthdays december, you were still in the womb and technology hadnt come THAT fucking far!

i remember 96 and 98, both heartbreaking for me, i was always so nervous about games both rangers and scotland and was crushed on so many occasions :anguish:

good spot, not even i knew that, am slightly concerned you know when my birthday is though

It's in your profile.

calums alowed in but what you doing in there you wee pervert, how do you know i didn't have my age private

Anyone can view a profile Jardy. :lol:

i know pal ;) just teasing you :pipe:

Burley is not the man for the job, he causes problems in the dressing room where ever he goes (Ipswich, Derby etc). Plus the sooner he goes the quicker Boyd may make a return to the Scotland fold. We actually have a semi-decent crop of players, we should be beating Norway.

iv had in my lifetime 86,90,92,96 and 98, just as i was discoving drink it came to a halt :(

you werent born for mexico 86! your birthdays december, you were still in the womb and technology hadnt come THAT fucking far!

i remember 96 and 98, both heartbreaking for me, i was always so nervous about games both rangers and scotland and was crushed on so many occasions :anguish:

The tune from Mexico 86 was quite catchy actually :pipe:.

I was at the 1990 World Cup and I don't think anyone realised then that we wouldn't be back at one for decades (especially after reaching 5 in a row up to that point)

The tune from Mexico 86 was quite catchy actually :pipe:.

I was at the 1990 World Cup and I don't think anyone realised then that we wouldn't be back at one for decades (especially after reaching 5 in a row up to that point)

*cough* france 98

terrible selections.

championship players are not good enough.

IMO the likes of Whitaker are WAY more experienced and used to big games.

should be OF players plus Mcfadden and Fletcher, the rest cant cut it.

If I was to pick a national team based on all factors:

----------------McGregor

Whittaker---Weir---Berra/Caldwell----Naysmith

Hutton---Fletcher---Ferguson---Brown

------------Miller---McFadden

Whittaker and Hutton on the right would give us a great mix of attacking and defending - both could take it in turns to attack and defend.

McGregor is the best goalie, and Naysmith is a pretty decent LB.

Fletcher in the middle alongside Ferguson with Brown given a freeish role on the left and middle to support Miller and Faddy.

Call me insane, but is that not a pretty decent team?

Ferguson. :anguish:

Experience. And we need all the EPL players we can get.