50,000 Flags Laid Out Already

Their better than nothing I guess.

I but by the time we get to use them, it will be like waving a soggy sanitary towel around!

Voice of experience Gary? :lol:

Well done to those who gave up their time to put them out, hopefully they will stay reasonably dry, and we get a good display tomorrow. Gutted I won't be there to wave one, "soggy sanitary towel" or not. :(

Why even bother if that the flags you are gonna put out. Could have gto the art class in Givan High to make better ones for lollypop sticks ffs. Embarrassing to say the least, they should stick to running the club and let the fans do the display :wanker: .

I but by the time we get to use them, it will be like waving a soggy sanitary towel around!

Well done to those who gave up their time to put them out, hopefully they will stay reasonably dry, and we get a good display tomorrow. Gutted I won't be there to wave one, "soggy sanitary towel" or not. :(

I'm sure you could get hold of a soggy sanitary towel and improvise.

I'm sure you could get hold of a soggy sanitary towel and improvise.

Actually, maybe I can. I might need a blue one and a white one to go along with it though...

Why even bother if that the flags you are gonna put out. Could have gto the art class in Givan High to make better ones for lollypop sticks ffs. Embarrassing to say the least, they should stick to running the club and let the fans do the display :wanker: .

Yeh. just think how much this could have cost them, £1000+? If they gave it to the UB we could have had a high quality non-sanitary towel display with something decent on it.

Weather.com says heavy rain today and overnight :(

Is the the right thread fur moanin bastards?

Yes, welcome, please join in.

Fuckin flags - bah humbug - pish - pies are shite - david murray - kris boyd - nae atmosphere - bollox

No point moaning mate no fkn cnut listens...

Is the the right thread fur moanin bastards?

Yes, welcome, please join in.

Fuckin flags - bah humbug - pish - pies are shite - david murray - kris boyd - nae atmosphere - bollox

No point moaning mate no fkn cnut listens...

It wiz much better in the old days.

Nostalgia aint what it used to be ye know.