Unfurling the League Flag tomorrow

*Manticore*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he should unfurl the flag. I hope the misinformed don't boo him, remember we are not Celtic and should behave with dignity. When our Chairman unfurls the flag the team and club worked so hard to win we should give him a good reception.

No, hes the chairman of the club (like it or not).

Hope there isn't any stupid booing etc.

I don't personaly like some of the things he has and hasn't done with Rangers but tommorow is about our success of last season.

well said maybole

I don't personaly like some of the things he has and hasn't done with Rangers but tommorow is about our success of last season.

well said maybole

100% agree , that kind of booing shite is for the bog-trotters in the dark side of town

well said maybole

100% agree , that kind of booing shite is for the bog-trotters in the dark side of town

Spot on.

I, like many, dont enjoy some of the things he has/has not done. But he put his money where his mouth was, and is our chairman. Any who boo hsould be ejected imo.

WATP

is it always sir david that unfurls the flag

i cant remember seeing the unfurling that many times

drink is my god and i will leave pub at 2.59.58secs

We were supposed to be paying The Red Lion a visit tomorrow before the game but my big mate has lost his season ticket, now we will have to womble up to the ticket office and queue for a paper ticket replacement.

Fanny.

is it always sir david that unfurls the flag

i cant remember seeing the unfurling that many times

drink is my god and i will leave pub at 2.59.58secs

We were supposed to be paying The Red Lion a visit tomorrow before the game but my big mate has lost his season ticket, now we will have to womble up to the ticket office and queue for a paper ticket replacement.

Fanny.

Every story has a happy ending. I will make it in The Red Lion for a couple of pints before the game as we have now cancelled our golf so my mate can go to Ibrox early doors to get his season ticket.

Can anyone confirm that it will be open at 10am tomorrow?