Stevie Smith today

Boab

apart from two or three loose passes that were caused by misunderstandings, had a great game - different class to Papac going forward, wasn't tested much defensively but did all that was asked in that area. Pleased for the lad

I thought he played well and looked alot fitter and more confident than last season. Very harsh to say he shouldnt be at the club

Totally agree with you on this one. I think he will get better if he gets a run in the team. He looked pretty quick and got a few decent crosses in

I thought he played well and looked alot fitter and more confident than last season. Very harsh to say he shouldnt be at the club

I agree, I thought he played well today. He isn't quite the player he once was but he looked a lot fitter and more comfortable on the ball than last season.

Thought he was very good, good in the tackle today and got forward. Pleased tho could have been tasted more defensively.

I think you were watching a different game.

Didnt offer anything in the first half and didnt seem like he wanted to attack with any pace at all.

Never wanted to take a man on or look to get to the byline.

He had a couple of good sliding tackles, but the fact he had to slide in shows he was out of position.

Give me Papac any day of the week.

Never saw the game but the people I have spoken to said he was awful.

Thankfully Papac returns for the trip to Tynecastle!

I really didn't think he was that bad ... It was the other side of the defense in Whittaker that i thought played poor

To say he shouldn't be at the club shows a person with a total lack of realism

Exactly, who would've played there today if he hadn't

Probably me.

Well if you had told us earlier you could've played today!