Naismith

bluereason

i thought in particular naismith's movement was top notch and it looks as though Walter means to have him play in that De Boer hole role. That would be excellent as I feel like we've been lacking a player that could play there and he'll be like a new signing if he can stay fit.

Thought he was our best player today and deserved his goal

Pretty much what i thought. Great movement and positive running with the ball, looked sharp.

You could see how much the goal meant to him aswell.

I was beginning to worry he might be another player not to make the step up with us, but

hopefully this is the season when he comes good (tu)

If anyone was at Ibrox today they should only have good things to say about Naismith.

His movement, his ability to find space and the way he can bring others into play is a joy to watch. Im not saying he is the finished article, but he is our most creative player and can change a game with his ability.

Going to be a big year for him

Maybe the injury was a blessing in disguise, ever before it he looked a bit chubby and sluggish, looked like a fringe player at best, the time out has gave him time to adjust and get properly fit. i think he has it in him to be a top top player for us, pleased for him, keep it rolling Stevie.

If anyone was at Ibrox today they should only have good things to say about Naismith.

His movement, his ability to find space and the way he can bring others into play is a joy to watch. Im not saying he is the finished article, but he is our most creative player and can change a game with his ability.

Going to be a big year for him

Don't be ridiculous.

He was good today though :)

Very good performance i thought, looks alot better on the ball than wot he did when he got on at the end of last season

always looking for space 2 run into, getting a goal aswell as a good performance will be a great boost 2 him

This is his season. I'm going to make the bold prediction that he'll be a player of the year contender.

That is bold, Kev. I hope you're right, I have high hopes for him. It looks like he's going to feature a lot this season, let's hope he can stay fit and play as well as we know he can (tu)

I dont know why keep saying if he stays fit Naismiths not an injury prone player.....................if that fat tube hadnt jumped on his knee in the Scottish semi two seasons ago he,d have played alot more last season its taken him a while to get over that injury.

He will prove a good signing.