John Fleck

TexasGers

I thought he was the best player in the first half, but seemed to trail off towards the end of the match. Still, a very good performance and he looked very skillfull and creative with the ball.

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come this season!

A lot better signs today than his last wee stint.

I thought he had some great touches and runs. As said though, he faded towrads the end and I'd have liked to have seen Aaron come on for the last ten to fifteen minutes.

I wasn't impressed with Fleck or Davis at all today, Fleck started well in the first 10 minutes or so, and every so often gave a good bursting run, but his passing was woeful, along with most of the team actually.

The whole team were off the pace for the first section of the second half, so I wouldn't single out Fleck for that. Overall, he did really well & I'm delighted that he's been given a start for the first game of the season. I'd like to think that it's a sign of intent, but I actually think he got the start today because we've got Edu & Mendes out as well as Thomson not fully back from injury. With a full strength midfield, I'm not convinced that Fleck will get as many SPL starts as he'd like.

he looked good in the first half, especially when he linked up with smith in the first minute to get a good cross into the box. I thought he was poor in the second half though, so many poor passes.

I wasn't impressed with Fleck or Davis at all today, Fleck started well in the first 10 minutes or so, and every so often gave a good bursting run, but his passing was woeful, along with most of the team actually.

I agree with that but thought Fleck and Naismith gave away possession a lot in midfield and Whittaker and Smith were both poor defenders.

I agree with that but thought Fleck and Naismith gave away possession a lot in midfield and Whittaker and Smith were both poor defenders.

the team were brutal

fleck looked 90% better than he looked last season he made millers 1st goal :gerbad:

The first half was good. Made some nice runs and a few good touches one which led to a goal. Was good to see him take a crack when he had space in the first half as well and wasn't that bad a shot. He trailed off in the second half and his stint up the middle wasn't all that great but I think he needs time to settle. People put too much pressure on him and he probably also needs to realise himself how big a step it really is coming up to the first team.

Thought most of the team did well today. Apart from the pass for Millers goal, i didn't think Davis did that much. Also thought Flecks passing was absolutely awful. I don't think he completed a pass in the last 20/30 mins.

I thought he was the best player in the first half, but seemed to trail off towards the end of the match. Still, a very good performance and he looked very skillfull and creative with the ball.

Good first half (tu) ,horrific second half,Gave the ball away 5-6 possessions in a row at one point. (td)

Good first half (tu) ,horrific second half,Gave the ball away 5-6 possessions in a row at one point. (td)

I remember that, Miller got really really pissed with him at one point.