getting inside ibrox today

easterhouse64

Guy in front of me had to leave his under 9 year old with a steward after his smart card failed to work.

I'm confused about this story...say what???

The dad went off & watched the game while his kid was where?????

That's what I was thinking he said <cr>

Guy in front of me had to leave his under 9 year old with a steward after his smart card failed to work.

Might not be so bad if the kid was actually inside the stadium, maybe in an office? Anything else is just wrong!

Nonono, His son went in first, then the Dad followed but his (The dad's) card failed, so he(The dad) ad to leave his son(Who was in Ibrox) with a steward (In the ground) while he rushed of to the ticket center.

Comprehend?

Yes whitey126 got it ;)

Might not be so bad if the kid was actually inside the stadium, maybe in an office? Anything else is just wrong!

It's just wrong whatever way you look at it:

Kid gets in, dad doesn't - "Ok son, we'll have to go home."

Dad gets in, kid doesn't - "Ok son, we'll have to go home."

At no stage do you leave your kid with anyone you don't know. It's not fucking rocket science. If people looked after their children a bit better, Maddie McCann might still be alive today.

Nonono, His son went in first, then the Dad followed but his (The dad's) card failed, so he(The dad) ad to leave his son(Who was in Ibrox) with a steward (In the ground) while he rushed of to the ticket center.

Comprehend?

Yes whitey126 got it ;)

No need to be such a cunny funt! You could have made it clearer in your first post!

What bp said! (tu)

Comprehend?

Yes whitey126 got it ;)

Makes a bit more sense now (tu)

Comprehend?

Yes whitey126 got it ;)

:crabflute: