Scott Brown to Spurs for 10 million?

Boab

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one will pay that much because he's worth nowhere near that amount of money. Especially when you can get much better for around about the same price, or less.

Harry denies Brown hunt

Spurs boss refutes reports linking him with Hoops star

Harry Redknapp insists he did not take a look at Celtic midfielder Scott Brown over the weekend.

Reports had suggested that the Tottenham boss was at Pittodrie on Saturday to see the Scotland international in action against Aberdeen.

With the transfer window set to close at the end of August, Spurs continue to be linked with a host of top stars.

Redknapp, though, claims there is no truth in speculation suggesting he is set to make a move for Brown.

He does admit that there could be more comings and goings at White Hart Lane over the next few weeks, but is keeping his cards close to his chest.

"I'm sure my phone will be ringing this week with one or two looking to buy players off us," he said after Spurs' 2-1 victory over Liverpool on Sunday.

"If we are offered good money for whoever and can get someone else in to improve us, then we will have a go.

"I've read I was at Aberdeen on Saturday looking at Celtic's Scott Brown.

"In fact I was at Chelsea because they played Hull City and we play them on Wednesday. I like Brown but we have not made an enquiry for him."

Source : http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5495410,00.html

Where's Spursger when you need him?

:)

You are aware you club would be funding terrorism if they paid that much money for him?? :craphead:

All the talk on my boards is that Brown is currently a smokescreen for Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse). We'll move for Brown if we cannot get any of the targets above him AND the likes of Jenas/Hudd/O'Hara leave.

Where's Spursger when you need him?

:)

You are aware you club would be funding terrorism if they paid that much money for him?? :craphead:

All the talk on my boards is that Brown is currently a smokescreen for Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse). We'll move for Brown if we cannot get any of the targets above him AND the likes of Jenas/Hudd/O'Hara leave.

allegedly Arry is still considering a 10 mill move for Broon

how on earth is he worth that

whats also annoying is it more than compensates Celtic for dropping out of the CL and gives them more cash to spend on players whereas we can't afford a pair of footie boots let alone a player to wear them for us