Wearing your colours

alstone

Never really had any problems other than yesterday which was just two wee guys leaning out of a car window shouting "MON THE HOOPS!"

Got off the bus with my mate too and a guy walked up to us asking what the score was, and despite our Glasgow accents asked if we're Irish (I'm not sure if he was Northern Irish or not). We told him it was 4-1 then he laughed at his friends who were wearing Celtic tops. One of them said something and he turned around and said "Just ignore these fucking wanks" :lol:

Other than that, nothing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear my top to games when in Glasgow. But as I live in Dublin I don't wear it very often. I do wear the scarf occasionaly though and a Champions 08-09 badge all the time. :21:

I'll be joining you behind enemy lines on Wednesday (business meeting) - It will be easy to tell who I am - I have a smug grin on my face following the Timmy v Arsenal on Tuesday night!!!

Enjoy.

wear it anywhere unless it was old firm day and I was outside my own area, only ever had one cunt (tim) comment on it and how im an orange bastard, he was a pish stained pensioner though, harmless, any other time its just been them shouting mon the tic etc.

wouldnt feel safe in Royston though, id avoid wearing it then.

was in dublin at new year, not quite sure what to make of the place really. fucking expensive!

It’s a good city for young people. Lots to do, lots of places to go. Great nightlife. Prices have dropped considerably in the last six months since the economy went down the toilet. It doesn’t have Rangers though. Flights are pretty cheap so I get over for a few games each season.

I dont wear colours anymore but if i did , id stay a million miles away fae that rat infested hole.

where abouts is that??

is dumbarton also full of tims as a poster has previously mentioned

I dont wear colours anymore but if i did , id stay a million miles away fae that rat infested hole.

where abouts is that??

Dumbarton is a fhenian tharrier hole. Avoid it like the plague.

where abouts is that??

Dumbarton is a fhenian tharrier hole. Avoid it like the plague.

i know someone from there and he's a rangers fan as are his entire family!

where abouts is that??

it is a few miles away from the toon, its the part of the garngad where a lot of the bheggers live. when celtic win the league the place is decked out in tri-colours, bunting fae the high flats - they have republican/ira murals on the sides of the buildings its basically a shite hole where the shite lives alstone. i dont know one bear that lives or could live there.

where abouts is that??

it is a few miles away from the toon, its the part of the garngad where a lot of the bheggers live. when celtic win the league the place is decked out in tri-colours, bunting fae the high flats - they have republican/ira murals on the sides of the buildings its basically a shite hole where the shite lives alstone. i dont know one bear that lives or could live there.

which direction from town though?? is it out east end way???

where abouts is that??

The chunts from there once bricked the Renfrew Loyal bus from the bridge above the M8 , on the way to Edinburgh !

where abouts is that??

aye its in the east end - i also dont think there is any non-denominational schools either in royston - they are all catholic which is fcuking scandalous :anguish:

I don't mind wearing mine in the city centre and around my local area (shawlands) but I'll usually keep something to go over the top of it in my bag or something if I want to go to a pub or whatever.

I don't mind wearing kine in the city centre and around my local area (shawlands) but I'll usually keep something to go over the top of it in my bag or something if I want to go to a pub or whatever.

One look at you and any tim would shit it anyway!

quite funny actually the only time i don't really wear my top is to games (usually just my scarf), i wear them most bits apart from that

is it mostly rangers fans in lockerbie?

yes but like anywhere there are a few rebels