Wearing your colours

alstone

How many of you are confident wering your rangers tops in and around glasgow?

I wear mine around and about out here alot but wouldnt feel comfartable walking through glasgow with my top on.

For those who wear their colours often do you get any abuse from gobby tims??

I don't wear the colours as often as I used to , simply because I prefer to go casual. However I would certainly not have any fears about wearing a Gers shirt in the middle of town. Indeed , a couple of times when I was younger and less wise I went to the Barras wearing Rangers stuff.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just back from santa ponsa today, walked out yesterday in my rangers shirt and every bugger was staring at me! wasn't going to stop me wearing it though and nobody said anything. With Glasgow though im only ever there for the football so im only in and around ibrox so i wear it obviously!

I only wear mine kicking about the house, playing 5's or if i'm going to Ibrox and not into town after it (which is rare).

I always cringe seeing grown men wearing their tops out shopping and stuff. :anguish:

Wearing the Light Blue jersey on the streets is always win-win

You either brighten up a Bear's day,

Or fuck up a Tim's!

Just think how disgusted you feel seeing the Hoops, and proud you are to see a Rangers jersey - it works the same way for them.

I always wear mine around Aberdeen - Union Street on a Sunny Saturday, nothing better!

Aberdeens probably a worse idea to wear the top rather than glasgow city center!!

Not really ideal wearing one in Aberdeen, especially in Union Street There are this much rabid sheep and dhims going around up and down that street. I got abused in my car when I was sitting at lights at the weekend when I sporting my new top, shoulda known better than to wear it when the dhims are up, really!