Can someone do me a bebo skin?

MrT

Hi folks if anybody has a spare 10mins can one of you great people do me a bebo skin?

I would like something on the lines of saturday when teams where standing there with ballon behind them league flague Spl trophy etc

Text Glasgow rangers champions simply the best.

Is this a bit much to ask let me know who can work there magic or even suggest something else.

I am happy to send the person a rangers gift for there troubles from my rangers programme collection.

Hi folks if anybody has a spare 10mins can one of you great people do me a bebo skin?

I would like something on the lines of saturday when teams where standing there with ballon behind them league flague Spl trophy etc

Is this a bit much to ask let me know who can work there magic or even suggest something else.

I am happy to send the person a rangers gift for there troubles from my rangers programme collection.

ChrissyCollins is ur man for this, i would make it but i hate putting my name to any Bebo skins because the quality u need to upload them with is awful and looks horrendous :pipe:

ChrissyCollins is ur man for this, i would make it but i hate putting my name to any Bebo skins because the quality u need to upload them with is awful and looks horrendous :pipe:

No probs Jama thanks for your help as always.

Chrissycollins - can you help me please?.

No probs Jama thanks for your help as always.

Chrissycollins - can you help me please?.

anybody?