McGhee

Zulu

This bastard never fail to amaze with his comments the latest being Arsenal were lucky and Sats result was a freak(no as big a one as this scummy bastard) so as far as he is concerned his favorite team are going to do the buisness tomorrow what a fucking arsehole.

What must the sheep be thinking they have a manager there who clearly doesnt want to be, and all he can talk about is another team in the same league, its only a matter of time before they turn on him and drive him out.

remember this...sez it all really

MARK McGHEE has vowed to prove Celtic BLUNDERED by snubbing him as their new manager.

McGhee breezed into the Aberdeen hotseat on Friday after weeks of being linked with the Dons and Celts.

And he insisted he'll show the Hoops they were wrong to deny him his dream job. McGhee said: "I certainly feel I'm good enough for the Celtic job. "I want to be successful here to demonstrate to them that, although they were right to consider me, they were wrong to reject me.

"I will enjoy going back and beating Celtic. We did it at Motherwell and I hope to take Aberdeen back and do the same."

McGhee thought he was set for Parkhead until a phone call from power-broker Dermot Desmond told him otherwise.

He added: "Only Dermot can say how close I came to the Celtic job. I had talks with him and felt I got a fair hearing, but I came off second best.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...eltic-boss.html

MARK McGHEE has vowed to prove Celtic BLUNDERED by snubbing him as their new manager.

McGhee breezed into the Aberdeen hotseat on Friday after weeks of being linked with the Dons and Celts.

And he insisted he'll show the Hoops they were wrong to deny him his dream job. McGhee said: "I certainly feel I'm good enough for the Celtic job. "I want to be successful here to demonstrate to them that, although they were right to consider me, they were wrong to reject me.

"I will enjoy going back and beating Celtic. We did it at Motherwell and I hope to take Aberdeen back and do the same."

McGhee thought he was set for Parkhead until a phone call from power-broker Dermot Desmond told him otherwise.

He added: "Only Dermot can say how close I came to the Celtic job. I had talks with him and felt I got a fair hearing, but I came off second best.

He has certainly been doing that hasnt he. :pipe:

He has certainly been doing that hasnt he. :pipe:

:craphead: bet he's wishing he kept all that to himself!

He is quite possibly the worst manager to have ever managed in association football - somebody posted the stats on here a while ago, but of the 6 or 7 clubs he's managed, he's relegated about 5 or 6 of them. To think he was being talked about for Scotland! I would have been delighted if Celtic had got him, but as it is I've put £4 on Aberdeen to be relegated this season at 40/1 - fingers crossed!

imagine if you had a manager spouting out this stuff though ie that he'll make the club where he wanted to go regret not taking him

in reality Celtic will be sighing with relief that they didn't take him

the Sheep season 2009-10 so far....humiliating in Europe and humiliating against Celtic

He is quite possibly the worst manager to have ever managed in association football - somebody posted the stats on here a while ago, but of the 6 or 7 clubs he's managed, he's relegated about 5 or 6 of them. To think he was being talked about for Scotland! I would have been delighted if Celtic had got him, but as it is I've put £4 on Aberdeen to be relegated this season at 40/1 - fingers crossed!

He had one decent season at Motherwell.

That's it.

I wish he had got the celtc gig as he's one of the worst managers in football.

A horrible little fat hobbit who never hides his delight for the tims - as we'll see when we play Aberdeen, especially at Pittodrie.

I wish he had got the celtc gig as he's one of the worst managers in football.

A horrible little fat hobbit who never hides his delight for the tims - as we'll see when we play Aberdeen, especially at Pittodrie.

if we beat them 3-0 it will be all their fault, bad defending etc ...when the Tims put 3 past them its coz 'Celtic are so brilliant , nothing we could have done etc.....remember it from last season :drugang:

He should concern himself more with his dreadful state of affairs with the sheep, rather than anyone else and in particular his beloved shelic

Guaranteed to be the 1st for the axe this season

A truly awful manager indeed

fat mcgee would be better looking after his own mob rather than sticking his snout into other clubs affairs i think he has enough problems at sheepville without trying to give his opinion on evertons problems

mcgee and the sheep are well suited a diddy manager with a diddy team whose best days are behind them

What must the sheep be thinking they have a manager there who clearly doesnt want to be, and all he can talk about is another team in the same league, its only a matter of time before they turn on him and drive him out.

My feelings exactly ... they lost 8-2 to a team no one has ever heard of so he shouldn't be driving down to Glasgow mid-week to do a bit of telly involving his favourite team