*Official Scum 0 v 2 Arsenal Match Thread*

papaguy51

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see the scum scraping a draw or a flukey win despite being played off the park. Of course the mhedia will cream themselves over an outstanding performance from glasgow barcelona as per usual. Hopefully i am wrong and arsenal embarrass them. Its about time someone did. Time after time they get outplayed at home only to scrape a draw or a win. Man utd played them off the park then nakadiver scored with one of the 2 chances celtic had the whole game. Arsenal will create chances for fun, lets just hope they take some of them.

I'm hoping it's mind games.

Arsenal fan in peace :clap:

Cesc will most likely play tomorrow, hes more than 50% to play, It's wenger playing mind games with the celtic scum, wouldn't be suprised if there was any violence after this game.

:craphead:

Cesc will most likely play tomorrow, hes more than 50% to play, It's wenger playing mind games with the celtic scum, wouldn't be suprised if there was any violence after this game.

'Arsene Wenger has revealed that he will make late decisions on the fitness of Bacary Sagna, Cesc Fabregas and Denilson ahead of the clash with Celtic. ' SSN

Hi Arsenal fan! all the best tomorrow....lets hope jammy Celtic don't get let off facing Fabregas and Denilson

you are looking good this season and with Man U weakened and Chelsea scraping past Hull the signs are good for the Gunners so far....and as for Liverpool :mutley:

'Arsene Wenger has revealed that he will make late decisions on the fitness of Bacary Sagna, Cesc Fabregas and Denilson ahead of the clash with Celtic. ' SSN

Hi Arsenal fan! all the best tomorrow....lets hope jammy Celtic don't get let off facing Fabregas and Denilson

you are looking good this season and with Man U weakened and Chelsea scraping past Hull the signs are good for the Gunners so far....and as for Liverpool :mutley:

Was looking at a few Celtic forums, and talk about being deluded :mutley: Saying they'd beat us 3-0 because of there atmosphere, not like we havn't played in the most hostile places in Europe eh? :uk:

Arshavin will rip them to peices ;)

Was looking at a few Celtic forums, and talk about being deluded :mutley: Saying they'd beat us 3-0 because of there atmosphere, not like we havn't played in the most hostile places in Europe eh? :uk:

Was thinking the same thing even without Fabregas, Arsenal are still strong and with a talent like Arshavin in your squad the filth dont stand a chance.

I can see a 1-1 draw. McDonald and Arshavin with the goals.

I can't wait to see Arshavin and Van Persie, I just love watching these two play football. The magician and the perfect striker. (tu)

Arshavin was a great piece of business...a real bargain! Gunners have been all over Europe right enough hope you add their place to your scalp list :craphead:

Arshavin was a great piece of business...a real bargain! Gunners have been all over Europe right enough hope you add their place to your scalp list :craphead:

Getting him for £15million is bargain :praise: and having Eduardo back is even better, deadly finisher. :craphead:

6-1 against those scumbags Everton, brilliant :praise:

Hopefully a repeat performance and result tomorrow night thank you very much. And if you're going to Parkhead, be careful and hire a decontamination suit.