*Official Scum 0 v 2 Arsenal Match Thread*

papaguy51

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

humiliation infront of the whole of the UK will be lovely

And all of Canada, the game is on basic cable here which is EXTREMELY rare, so hopefully they get hammered. Any news on Fabregas today?

Arsenal 3 - 0 Celtic

Bendtner x2

Arshavin

glad to hear it, i take it its on the canadian version of sky sports over there, havn't heard yet but fabregas or no fabregas they have players that could come in and still rip a new arsehole

And all of Canada, the game is on basic cable here which is EXTREMELY rare, so hopefully they get hammered. Any news on Fabregas today?

Arsenal 3 - 0 Celtic

Bendtner x2

Arshavin

glad to hear it, i take it its on the canadian version of sky sports over there, havn't heard yet but fabregas or no fabregas they have players that could come in and still rip a new arsehole

The game is on here in the US as well I just found out

Even with a number of the bigger stars out, I would still think Arsenal has enough to win this match. I'll go for 2-1

Arsenal 3 - 0 Celtic

Bendtner x2

Arshavin

Even with a number of the bigger stars out, I would still think Arsenal has enough to win this match. I'll go for 2-1

What channel is it on ? The only one I could find was Setanta but that is showing it at 5pm.

Arsenal 3 - 0 Celtic

Bendtner x2

Arshavin

What channel is it on ? The only one I could find was Setanta but that is showing it at 5pm.

It's on Comcast Sports Net where I live, which is Fox Sports Net everywhere else

LMAO, sky sports news...the reporter was in a pub asking Arsenal fans what they thought the score would be...

One fan said 3 or 4 nil to Arsenal.

The reporter said "Thats a bit unrealistic don't ya think?"

The guy said "okay okay 6-0 nil" :lol: Magic, come on Arsenal.