ra sellik performance at the weekend

Did anyone else see the magnificent sellik sweep the sheep away in their game at the weekend ? OK granted Mc Peaty's second goal was OK (not better than McCulloughs in my opinion) but the other 2 ? Did you see that god awful defending from the sheep in their own box, it was like they were inviting sellik to win the game. FFS Arsenal are going to tear them a new one tomorrow night, GUARANTEED.

Did anyone else see the magnificent sellik sweep the sheep away in their game at the weekend ? OK granted Mc Peaty's second goal was OK (not better than McCulloughs in my opinion) but the other 2 ? Did you see that god awful defending from the sheep in their own box, it was like they were inviting sellik to win the game. FFS Arsenal are going to tear them a new one tomorrow night, GUARANTEED.

those two words dont make sense :bullshit - Copy:

With the greatest respect mate just the other day you were on about how Celtic fans are obssesed with us, but pretty much every thread you have started over the past week has been about Celtic and/or Celtic minded journos :lol:

I dont remember saying this.............."how Celtic fans are obssesed with us"

I do remember saying this............"Celtic and/or Celtic minded journos "

Its so quiet at Ibrox theres just fuck all to talk about TBH. Im trying to focus on footballing issues and not be talking about banks or bigotry or any of that. Its a big game for ra tic tomorrow, Ive been listening to the radio and a lot of shite has been getting spread around about Mopery and his team. I hate all this fucking slabbering over them in the east end, I just dont get it or understand it. There are 2 teams in Glasgow, just thought Id say that.