Mehdi Taouil

marinho1982

He's a tricky wee player, I'll give you that. Does he have the physical strength to be a success at Rangers though? If Walter could develop this, as well as fine tune him technically, and get him for a relatively cheap price, then he'd be worth a punt (tu)

I would say he like Beasley But a Breath of wind and he's on his whole.

Taouil was the best player on the pitch at ibrox last season in the 2-1 game. He's a decent enough player for the spl

Decent enough for the SPL turns into deadwood a season down the line ;)

Some fans never learn :rolleyes:

Kevin Thomson, Nacho Novo, Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker all dead wood eh? :rolleyes:

Don't forget Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller.

This thread is a good example of why the transfer section should stay and why i never read it.

But this post indicates you do read it :craphead:

No it doesn't as it was moved from the Bears Den.

Taouil was the best player on the pitch at ibrox last season in the 2-1 game. He's a decent enough player for the spl

Decent enough for the SPL turns into deadwood a season down the line ;)

Some fans never learn :rolleyes:

Kevin Thomson, Nacho Novo, Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker all dead wood eh? :rolleyes:

Don't forget Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller.

All were much better established in the SPL than this guy, and clearly he isn't of the same quality.

Miller was a Derby player before we signed him (yes I'm aware it's the second time he's played for us, just if we're talking about current spells at the club then we signed him from Derby).