numansnewman

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what?

You asked who we played, they said. You asked for the team that night, they gave you the team.

What else do you want to know?

He Obviously think's we used Google or someting,

Everytime he asks You A Question,And You give him An Answer He always says someting like this.

this is awful

the youngsters really dont know

Canny even be arsed biting wae ye now. Your boring.

we win the cup winners cup..and you cant be bothered..37yrs ago..you would care.

i dont know you so cant comment about you but i do know young josh and i can say the club is in good hands with young guys like him going to all the matches that they can get to

hes a credit to glasgow rangers so lets have less of the snidey comments cause he cares as much as you claim to

this is awful

the youngsters really dont know

Canny even be arsed biting wae ye now. Your boring.

we win the cup winners cup..and you cant be bothered..37yrs ago..you would care.

i dont know you so cant comment about you but i do know young josh and i can say the club is in good hands with young guys like him going to all the matches that they can get to

hes a credit to glasgow rangers so lets have less of the snidey comments cause he cares as much as you claim to

forgive me..josh ?

Ave goat a better wan and it's 37 years auld annaw wie the ECWC oan it ! ;):sherlock:

You Got a pic of Yours.???

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

I really shoud try harder to put pics on here cause a goat hunners from cantona gettin sent aff in a friendly against the Gers to a fox running across a near empty phiggery just before they nearly went to the wall. But in answer to your questin no I ain't got a picture of my scarf. :(:sherlock:

Ave goat a better wan and it's 37 years auld annaw wie the ECWC oan it ! ;):sherlock:

I really shoud try harder to put pics on here cause a goat hunners from cantona gettin sent aff in a friendly against the Gers to a fox running across a near empty phiggery just before they nearly went to the wall. But in answer to your questin no I ain't got a picture of my scarf. :(:sherlock:

I remember that game.

It was a wee tournament with Newcastle and Sampdoria in it as well.

:lol: You should Put them up,Or put them in the Rangers media Gallery or someting.

I will try and take More pics of the games I am at this Year.

:lol: You should Put them up,Or put them in the Rangers media Gallery or someting.

Yes take more pics not just of the game but of whats happening round about, the more pics the more you will remember in years to come. When I get time I will collate the pics and put them on here. :sherlock:

Yes take more pics not just of the game but of whats happening round about, the more pics the more you will remember in years to come. When I get time I will collate the pics and put them on here. :sherlock:

(tu) will do.

:uk:

I remember that game.

It was a wee tournament with Newcastle and Sampdoria in it as well.

The pics got Ian Ferguson pissin himself laughin at a sneerin cantona Rangers won 1-0, 3 times cantona faced us and won fcuk all. ! :sherlock:

Still got my first and only scarf which went with me all over the country. Red white and blue bar scarf, stocking filler from Christmas 72. Had to put a wee stich in it after rolling about the floor of the Clyde Bar at Queen Street with a dfb.

Still got my first and only scarf which went with me all over the country. Red white and blue bar scarf, stocking filler from Christmas 72. Had to put a wee stich in it after rolling about the floor of the Clyde Bar at Queen Street with a dfb.

and its still tied around your wrist

and its still tied around your wrist

Ma wrist? Think I'm some Bay City Roller fan? Round the neck and then in the back sky rocket after the game where every fucker could see a wee bit of rwb.

I've still got and wear the scarf my gran gave me for my tenth birthday, I'm now 53, it's just plain blue with a red & white stripe down each side. It's seen a fair amount of ups and downs, a lot of sentimental value attached to it!

I've still got and wear the scarf my gran gave me for my tenth birthday, I'm now 53, it's just plain blue with a red & white stripe down each side. It's seen a fair amount of ups and downs, a lot of sentimental value attached to it!

(tu)