Kris Boyd linked with a move to Turkey, 50k?!

Boab

KRIS BOYD has been given a staggering £50,000-A-WEEK lure to quit Rangers and accept a life-changing move to TURKEY.

SunSport can reveal that TWO Super League clubs have expressed a shock interest in the prolific striker, who turns 26 today.

Rival outfits Trabzonspor and Kayserspor are prepared to pay a £1.5m transfer fee for the hitman.

Boyd, who hit 31 goals last season, would earn that £50,000-a-week - four time his current wages - if either deal went through.

The amazing figures, confirmed to us by sources close to the deal, came to light last night with Rangers chiefs aware of the Turkish interest.

Gers are in desperate need of funds and are ready to cash in on the striker, who is in the final year of his contract and hasn't been offered an extension, though they could hold out for £2m.

Boyd wants to stay. He rejected a deal to sign for Birmingham last season.

But the cash on offer could tempt him to reconsider.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...50k-a-week.html

If there's any truth in this, loaning out Velicka was a bit silly...

Regardless, I'd take the money and sprint.

You'd take 1.5million, Danny? You think that's acceptable for a player like Boyd? I don't. 3-4 million.

I'd pay them to take him.

But I'm not getting involved in another Boyd debate. Life's too short.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes no sense whatsoever, he is far from that bad that anyone would want to pay to have him leave!?

That makes no sense whatsoever, he is far from that bad that anyone would want to pay to have him leave!?

KRIS BOYD has been given a staggering £50,000-A-WEEK lure to quit Rangers and accept a life-changing move to TURKEY.

SunSport can reveal that TWO Super League clubs have expressed a shock interest in the prolific striker, who turns 26 today.

Rival outfits Trabzonspor and Kayserspor are prepared to pay a £1.5m transfer fee for the hitman.

Boyd, who hit 31 goals last season, would earn that £50,000-a-week - four time his current wages - if either deal went through.

The amazing figures, confirmed to us by sources close to the deal, came to light last night with Rangers chiefs aware of the Turkish interest.

Gers are in desperate need of funds and are ready to cash in on the striker, who is in the final year of his contract and hasn't been offered an extension, though they could hold out for £2m.

Boyd wants to stay. He rejected a deal to sign for Birmingham last season.

But the cash on offer could tempt him to reconsider.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...50k-a-week.html

If there's any truth in this, loaning out Velicka was a bit silly...

Regardless, I'd take the money and sprint.

You'd take 1.5million, Danny? You think that's acceptable for a player like Boyd? I don't. 3-4 million.

I'm sorry Danny, but that has to be one of the most ridiculous comments on Boyd I've ever heard. Without him, we would not have won the title last season. You would pay to have him taken away, and Celtic to have won 4-In-A-Row?

I know, i saw that bit, i was just commenting on it :pipe:

I'm sorry Danny, but that has to be one of the most ridiculous comments on Boyd I've ever heard. Without him, we would not have own the title last season. You would pay to have him taken away, and Celtic to have won 4-In-A-Row?

I was rhetorically expressing my interest in his possible sale. I don't have the money to pay any team to sign him.

Kris Boyd isn't cultured enough to move to another country to play football, except for England, Wales or Ireland.

i agree he couldnt play in any other places apart from them (tu)

if he went 2 them it would be a good money move, poor career move imo

I'm sorry Danny, but that has to be one of the most ridiculous comments on Boyd I've ever heard. Without him, we would not have own the title last season. You would pay to have him taken away, and Celtic to have won 4-In-A-Row?

I was rhetorically expressing my interest in his possible sale. I don't have the money to pay any team to sign him.

No shit, really?

Kris Boyd isn't cultured enough to move to another country to play football, except for England, Wales or Ireland.

i agree he couldnt play in any other places apart from them (tu)

if he went 2 them it would be a good money move, poor career move imo

The guy wants to play for Rangers and will dig in his heels to get a new contract i'm sure.

If not, and he goes for free than we are foolish.

Contract negotiations with Rangers can't be far away now.

I wouldn't have thought so.

If Rangers were planning of offloading Boyd, Velicka wouldn't be on loan either i'm sure.

That'd leave us with Novo, Miller, Lafferty :anguish:

If Rangers were planning of offloading Boyd, Velicka wouldn't be on loan either i'm sure.

And Naismith.

But i think five strikers is about the right number to have.

And Naismith.

Ah yes, forgot Naisey, he's been out so long :lol:

Miller and Naismith up front wouldn't be bad (tu)

And Naismith.

Ah yes, forgot Naisey, he's been out so long :lol:

Miller and Naismith up front wouldn't be bad (tu)

Davis Mendes Thomson

Naismith Boyd Miller

Alexander for McGregor and a new centre half to come in for Weir!

Replace Whittaker with someone better too, he's too slow for me, always gets beaten, and everytime someone makes a run/break in the left wing/attacking area towards us, he's up playing left mid somewhere..

Everytime i watch us i say WATCH THE WINGS.. noone ever marks the opposition wing players, bugs me :lol:

I would have been very surprised if Kris Boyd could have coped with the culture shock of moving to Birmingham but Turkey! The mind boggles!

I was wondering when you'd post in here :D

:lol: Not quite aggressive enough for you, poor show :pipe:

Alexander for McGregor and a new centre half to come in for Weir!

Replace Whittaker with someone better too, he's too slow for me, always gets beaten, and everytime someone makes a run/break in the left wing/attacking area towards us, he's up playing left mid somewhere..

Everytime i watch us i say WATCH THE WINGS.. noone ever marks the opposition wing players, bugs me :lol:

Wouldn't call Whittaker slow, his main asset is his pace, although he didn't do so well with it on Saturday. Defensively he's very suspect.

We can do better than Whittaker but i doubt we could afford it and a centre half is most important, although i have my doubts we'll sign anyone at all. Just so long as Broadfoot doesn't come back in. :anguish:

I would have been very surprised if Kris Boyd could have coped with the culture shock of moving to Birmingham but Turkey! The mind boggles!

I have mellowed. x

I have mellowed. x

:craphead: