Kris Boyd linked with a move to Turkey, 50k?!

Boab

I would have been very surprised if Kris Boyd could have coped with the culture shock of moving to Birmingham but Turkey! The mind boggles!

I was wondering when you'd post in here :D

:lol: Not quite aggressive enough for you, poor show :pipe:

I have mellowed. x

Enough to cheer Kris Boyd when he scores? ;)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i RECKON HE COULD BE 'Gobbled up' if not too Turkey then perhaps Bernard Matthews could sponsor him!!!!!

Not making SENSE? naw neither are these figures, we aint that desperate are we, ARE WE????????????

If he goes for £1.5 then there should be a Sack The Board style PRODtest

Whittiker isn't slow in a physical sense, you can see that when he attacks and goes by people. He is mentally slow to anticipate an attackers movements and often get's caught out by a tricky or quick winger. If he could just sharpen up a little bit defensively he would be a superb player.

I would have been very surprised if Kris Boyd could have coped with the culture shock of moving to Birmingham but Turkey! The mind boggles!

I have mellowed. x

Let's not run before we can walk.

It hasn't been an issue I have had to contend with for some time in any case...

I have mellowed. x

Surely you cheer when Rangers score no matter the scorer? :unsure:

I have mellowed. x

His last goal was at Tannadice, hardly 100 years ago. :craphead:

Surely.. this whole article is some shit stirring by a tim journo? There is no way in hell we'd sell Boyd for 1.5 million. Why would we?

BUT.. here's the issue.. we'll get nought IF we don't at least sign him to a contract. A dodgy game Bain is playing? Basically he is worth nothing to us after this window....

here's the thing i don't get, if you guys say he's worth more then in exactly what way is he worth more?

has no pace, can't hold up the ball up, can't tackle, fitness is all over the place and and the best bit of all he's lazy.

1.5 we should take it now

He's worth more, because without him we would not be the current Champions.

debatable

Boyd agreed to go to BCFC... but could not agree personal terms. Surely 50k per is more than he could dream of? (Well me for sure).

So.. if this club ups their bid to 3m? He's gone.

Still think this is a bogus article tbh. 1.5? ffs... cmon

imagine trying to teach Boyd Turkish :lol: He would love it over there, all them kebabs

He'd also have to adopt a Muslim name to I think? Mehmet Boyd, Hakan Boyd, Abdullah Boyd, Ibrahim Boyd, the possibilities are mouth-watering!

imagine trying to teach Boyd Turkish :lol: He would love it over there, all them kebabs

He'd also have to adopt a Muslim name to I think? Mehmet Boyd, Hakan Boyd, Abdullah Boyd, Ibrahim Boyd, the possibilities are mouth-watering!

:lol: he struggles to speak English at times

£4million or nothing. That's what I would tell them. I don't care if he has less than a year on his contract, he is worth more than £1.5million. As for Boyd playing in the heat....he would get used to it. :ph34r:

£4million or nothing. That's what I would tell them. I don't care if he has less than a year on his contract, he is worth more than £1.5million. As for Boyd playing in the heat....he would get used to it. :ph34r:

He gets plenty of heat here in RM all the time.

Boyd surely makes more than £12,500/wk with Rangers no??? : <cr>

and I say, £2-2.5 Million and they can have him!!!

How would you replace his goals? We'd need a new striker, but if Boyd is sold before Sept' 01, we won't be buying a new striker!!

Some of our fans are fucken idiots.

McCoist was a lazy bastard and all he did was score, yet everyone regards him as this remarkable legendary striker. It's amazing how different people think of a player because he was a cheeky chappy always up for a laugh. Sell Boyd and lose a guaranteed 25 goals a season. Infact he'd be the first person I'd offer a contract to out that whole team.

I doubt he would go even if we tried to push him out the door.. Turkey and the culture shock would be way too much. He would never settle in a million years. I would have no problem if he went for 3 million or so. We are in the financial "shit" and do need some mullah

He couldnae handle May sunshine in Glasgow,what chance has he got in Turkey.

Wattie disnae like Boyd i think most will agree but after Velicka going and Novo being out then i don't see us selling him especially when it's defenders we need replacing...we can't add strikers to our needed list.