Kris Boyd linked with a move to Turkey, 50k?!

Boab

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take McDonald.

Hate the little cunt and really wish he'd break his leg(s) in a horrifc accident, but has the ability to score when it matters.

McDonald is shite.

No he isn't.

I think he is, wouldn't want him anywhere near our team at all.

I'd take McDonald.

Hate the little cunt and really wish he'd break his leg(s) in a horrifc accident, but has the ability to score when it matters.

McDonald is shite.

No he isn't.

I think he is, wouldn't want him anywhere near our team at all.

McDonald>Boyd

Why do you think he's shite?

There is no way i'd have him over Miller, Boyd or Novo in our team, even Lafferty, at a push. He's worse than any of them.

Runs around like a donkey, scores one off decent goals, but fails (like mhisser) alot of the time, dives on the floor every two seconds looking for a free kick, and generally plays is shite.

I've never rated him.

What do you consider decent about him? I've never seen much that would demand he be playing for our team.

McDonald>Boyd

:anguish:

I'd take McDonald.

McDonald is shite.

He's really not.

That's one of the worst things about the little cunt.

I'd take McDonald.

McDonald is shite.

He's really not.

That's one of the worst things about the little cunt.

I dont think he is shite, but, at the same time, where I disagree with you is that he has a tendency to NOT do it in big games. Unlike Boyd though, he does get played in them. How many has he scored against us for them? In how many games? ( I seriously cant remember), and, compare his appearances with Boyds against them for us.

The other thing with McDonald, as with ALL bheast players is, all the Scottish media bigs them up constantly, so, people, even subconciously, think they are better than they are. He is no doubt a £10 million pound player, like brown and mcgayday

I genuinely think, Boyd, for all his faults (of which there re a few, bt, I think they have diminished now Ferguson has gone), is the player we were crying out for for years, and, if we lose him soon, we will be crying out for again. I also think he will be a more valuable asset in the current formation as well