Kev to start this weekend against Herz

is Mendes still going to be out for this game?

If there was good news for Rangers supporters, it is that Mendes' injury is not as serious as first feared. The Portuguese suffered a tear in his thigh muscle during last weekend's pre-season friendly against Portsmouth but could return as soon as next weekend when Rangers travel to play Hearts, a match in which Papac should alsoreturn.

"I would hope he will play next Sunday," Smith added. "He injured himself at Portsmouth in the first half of that game. He thought it was just a strain of his thigh but he's got a wee tear. But it's only a small one so I would hope it would clear for him and he'd be ready for next Sunday."

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...for_rangers.php

is Mendes still going to be out for this game?

If there was good news for Rangers supporters, it is that Mendes' injury is not as serious as first feared. The Portuguese suffered a tear in his thigh muscle during last weekend's pre-season friendly against Portsmouth but could return as soon as next weekend when Rangers travel to play Hearts, a match in which Papac should alsoreturn.

"I would hope he will play next Sunday," Smith added. "He injured himself at Portsmouth in the first half of that game. He thought it was just a strain of his thigh but he's got a wee tear. But it's only a small one so I would hope it would clear for him and he'd be ready for next Sunday."

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines...for_rangers.php

more good news :clap:

I think that's the first time an RM poster has played for Rangers.

How has this come about?

Rangers scouts at RMFC like what they saw?

Considering said RM poster doesn't play for RMFC, it would be pretty impressive if they managed to scout him through that!

I wonder who will get dropped for Thomson. Hearts have got a block of wood in the middle of the park with the guy Obue and Black.

i take it hes droppin Mcculloch

I think he should drop Davis as i think at the moment Mcculloch is playing better than Davis Just now.

eh? Davis has been our best player pre-season. McCulloch didn't play better than him on Saturday nor did Davis play better than McCulloch. Both done ok but Davis should start infront of Lee imo

i take it hes droppin Mcculloch

I think he should drop Davis as i think at the moment Mcculloch is playing better than Davis Just now.

eh? Davis has been our best player pre-season. McCulloch didn't play better than him on Saturday nor did Davis play better than McCulloch. Both done ok but Davis should start infront of Lee imo

What fuckin game were you watching?