Promising Stars who must be watched .....

Laszlo Lencse

MTK Budapest.

Come on DBBTB wheres all the info , you dont expect me to check myself do you ? :(

Yes :pipe:

Obviously plays for MTK Budapest in the Hugarian league.

He's 21 year old target man who has scored 9 goals in 12 games so far this year.

From what I have read most agree that he still has some flaws to iron out, but has the potential to be a player.

I can't find any videos of him to see for myself though :(

Laszlo Lencse

MTK Budapest.

Come on DBBTB wheres all the info , you dont expect me to check myself do you ? :(

Yes :pipe:

Obviously plays for MTK Budapest in the Hugarian league.

He's 21 year old target man who has scored 9 goals in 12 games so far this year.

From what I have read most agree that he still has some flaws to iron out, but has the potential to be a player.

I can't find any videos of him to see for myself though :(

Good man and cheers for contributing to my thread (tu)

couldnt find any Videos to watch either :(

Cesar Villaluz- Cruz Azul

Villaluz is a small, tricky attacking midfielder who plays for Cruz Azul in Mexico, and has had two solid years in a row in the Primera Division. He reminds me of a Gio Dos Santos or Carlos Vela type player. He won the U-17 World Cup with Mexico a few years ago and has been in and out of the full Mexico squad for a year or two, and there's a chance he goes to South Africa. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he got a move to Europe next summer.

Cesar Villaluz- Cruz Azul

Villaluz is a small, tricky attacking midfielder who plays for Cruz Azul in Mexico, and has had two solid years in a row in the Primera Division. He reminds me of a Gio Dos Santos or Carlos Vela type player. He won the U-17 World Cup with Mexico a few years ago and has been in and out of the full Mexico squad for a year or two, and there's a chance he goes to South Africa. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he got a move to Europe next summer.

Good addition TG (tu)

(he is a beast on FM09 :lol: )

I reluctantly watch the Mexican league and he's stood out for me :pierre:

they produce some cracking young talent but they tend to move a bit early to Europe ala Dos Santos what a future that boy could have had if he had screwed the nut .

he still could as he is only 22 or 23 i think so you never know with him may have a chance

Laszlo Lencse looks a good player. He actually reminds me of Nacho Novo but with a bit of real quality about him. Not the tallest, quick, hard working, strong, good strike on him, good touch....and he'd probably be available for arounf about the price we payed for Novo!

im going to keep updating this thread with Players who i feel will be playing in the top leagues in the Future, feel free to add your own opinions and players that i may have never heard off.

Ok, here's one for you all.

Name: Charlie Davies

Nationality: American

Plays for: Sochaux

Walter Smith wasn't kidding when he said that the current generation of young American footballers was the best yet. You only needed to watch the Confederations Cup to see that the team definitely has talent. Michael Bradley, Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, Oguchi Onyewu and this man, Charlie Davies all played exceptionally well. However, I reckon it would take serious money to lure the four previously mentioned away from their clubs. This boy is different though. He has pace, and a good eye for a goal; there is something that makes me think that he's just going to get better and better. This past weekend, he scored twice on his home debut against current champions Bordeaux. Keep an eye out folks.

This guy was involved in a major car crash this year. Sustained serious injuries heres to a speedy recovery. Excellent player