Tom Miller

hammer21

Hello people,

hope you don't mind me coming in here as im not actually a rangers fan, am a West Ham United fan. But I was just wondering if you guys actually have heard of Tom Miller and what you guys think of him?

I know Tom as he is from the same village as me, and I actually play football with his dad Ray.

Thanks

it looks like he has just been promoted to the Reserve side as i have never heard of him before. If he's any good am sure we will hear about him in the reserves throughout the season. (tu)

Hello people,

hope you don't mind me coming in here as im not actually a rangers fan, am a West Ham United fan. But I was just wondering if you guys actually have heard of Tom Miller and what you guys think of him?

I know Tom as he is from the same village as me, and I actually play football with his dad Ray.

Thanks

What village is he from?

The guy that runs this website knows his stuff about youth/reserve players:

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/

Most likely he would have wrote about him and he'll have a solid and dependable opinion.

Most of us haven't seen much of him apart from the odd reserve game. He's certainly not being considered for any first team action this year, on the basis of preseason friendlies and the current pecking order in the team.

He was injured more or less the whole of last season and came back for the final few games and due to this no real thoughts on him yet. Played a few games for the reserves pres-season but has 1 final year in the 19's.

Hello people,

Thanks

was i speaking to you in the ashburton during the emirates games, TOPS VOF IF YOU HATE CELTIC

• 1 month later...
Hello people,

Thanks

What village is he from?

Tom is from littleport and he is a good player highly recommended but he got a very bad injury last year which kept him out all season so he is now currently getting back to full match fitness. He is very highly rated by Jim Duffy just veru unfortunate to struggle with so much injury, why do you ask why not ask his father if you are concerned. Of course we have heard of him he has a professonal contract with us