Tore Andre Flo

cam69r

Just heard Gordon Strachan mention Flo and i wanted to check his stats for when he played for us and although some people did consider him to be a waste of money his return really wasn't that bad.

In 68 games he scored 35 goals. That is just better than 1 goal every 2 games. Not his fault he was worth £12m.

What are other peoples opinion on him?

He scored goals, and did okay.

But he never scored as many goals or played as well as a £12 million player should.

He was a reasonable enough talent, but not value for money.

A £12 Million player in the SPL should score a goal every game IMO.

if we had paid £2m or £3m for him everyone would have thought one of best signings. fantastic player but not worth £12m but not his fault though.

All that ever needs to be said about Flo at Rangers.

I still remember his first game and goal well, when we completely fucked the tims the day of the Scottish Cup.

He scored on his debut in the 5-1 thumping of Celtic but i will always remember the 4 goals he scored against Dundee United. 1 short of a Negri.

:wub: best rangers striker ever

He scored on his debut in the 5-1 thumping of Celtic but i will always remember the 4 goals he scored against Dundee United. 1 short of a Negri.

:wub: best rangers striker ever

NO.

Gabby Amato is my cult hero. :wub:

Tore Andre Flop in my opinion.Can't believe it was only a few years ago that we were spending £12 million on players,look at us now :ohmy: Sheer madness to pay that amount for him even then though,Murray shouldn't have let Advocaat loose with a blank cheque.He wasn't a bad player,just nowhere near good enough.

As everybody will agree 12M was a ridiculous fee for a Chelsea reserve player although as stated it was not his fault, I was going to say that I never did understand why we shelled out that amount for him but the truth IMO is he was bought just to keep the restless natives quiet,[we needed a striker at that time] and unfortunatly that seemed to coincide with the start of the rot for The Rangers.

As a player I never rated him before, during or after his spell with us, but that's just my opinion.

Rangers were 2nd best at the time and he was expected to turn everything around which he couldnt do as he was only human and the squad around him werent as good as celtics

Yes he was a good player for Rangers, but not for the price we paid for him

Away at berwick he was the worst player on the park when we were lucky to get a 0-0 draw.

best and worst game ever for me

what a fucking laugh on the bus down there and back, but having to hold two bovrils to my chest to help keep me warm and THAT performance from everyone that night was fucking horrendous

back onto flo, the fact he couldnt get the better of the tims backline killed him up here

Away at berwick he was the worst player on the park when we were lucky to get a 0-0 draw.

what a fucking laugh on the bus down there and back, but having to hold two bovrils to my chest to help keep me warm and THAT performance from everyone that night was fucking horrendous

back onto flo, the fact he couldnt get the better of the tims backline killed him up here

It hasn't done Boydy any harm!

It hasn't done Boydy any harm!

Yet .