Tore Andre Flo

cam69r

He was a fckin joke !!!

What's your point OP ?

Don't have a point, i just stated a few facts about Flo and then asked if people considered his time well spent up here or if he was a waste.

He was a fckin joke !!!

What's your point OP ?

Where you saying that after he scored against the mhanks in the 5-1 game Woody?

He wasnt a joke, 38 goals in 60 odd games was far from poor.

I think the mhedia may have contributed more to his perception as a joke more than anything.

Shame on you for sucking it all up, like BD's jism!!

He was a fckin joke !!!

What's your point OP ?

I think the mhedia may have contributed more to his perception as a joke more than anything.

You are utterly obsessed with BD.

That's three of your posts I've read this morning that mention him, and they weren't even in reply.

Get over it.

Tore Andre Flo was a good signing.

Bought for £12m and sold for £6m and scored a goal every other game is far from being a bad signing. If Kyle Lafferty can turn out to be anything like Flo then I will be more than happy.

His touch and hold up play was extremely good.

We didn't play to his strengths,watch him for Chelsea and anytime the ball was played in front of him he scored.

9 times out of 10 up here he received the ball with his back to goal.

Not worth £12 million but as someone rightly stated,he didn't choose the fee and gave us a good return.

He was a fckin joke !!!

What's your point OP ?

That's three of your posts I've read this morning that mention him, and they weren't even in reply.

Get over it.

Perhaps obsessed but totally correct! :lol:

He was a fckin joke !!!

What's your point OP ?

Get over it.

Perhaps obsessed but totally correct! :lol:

:anguish:

Flop for me - any half decent striker playing for Rangers should have a decent goals to game ratio as we play so many crap teams. Flo rarely did it in the big games for us and for 12M that's not good enough. At least Boyd cost peanuts.

In fairness, I think a lot of Scandinavian stirkers are at their best when the ball is played in front of them with space to run in behind defences - Eric Bo Anderson and Jonathon Johanssen (and Harald Brattback!) were all similar in this respect. A lot of the time we are playing against teams sitting deep, which doesn't suit them

I liked Flo when he was at Ibrox. Its a shame he never really played up front with Mols much, i think that would have been a great partnership. He had plenty of skill as they say for a big man and a decent scoring ratio as well. I think what put some of the fans off the big man was his price tag £12 Million I think and the fact he only scored once against the beggars!