Chelsea this year

papaguy51

I've sat and watched the Chelsea highlights for the past half an hour and they look absolutely incredible.

Going by some of the slaggings that Ancelotti got on here during his days at AC, I didn't think any of his teams were capable of this!

Some of the stuff they played tonight was just amazing.

I'll be having a cheeky score on them!

They will be closer i think come may but i don't think they will win it.

This time last season Scolari was flying but it fell flat. It won't be like that so much this time because i think they will be more organised but i'd still pick Utd. Depends how Arsenal are as well consistent wise.

I've sat and watched the Chelsea highlights for the past half an hour and they look absolutely incredible.

Going by some of the slaggings that Ancelotti got on here during his days at AC, I didn't think any of his teams were capable of this!

Some of the stuff they played tonight was just amazing.

I'll be having a cheeky score on them!

Aye they were great the night mate, Lampard especially :clap:

Theoretically, yes. It's been impressive that they've come from behind to win in the first two games of the season also.

But if Lampard, Drogba or Essien get a bad injury it's all over... Still, as long as they punt Liverpool to fuck it's all good.

Scrapped through the Hull game (if a bit lucky!). Went behind again tonight though, so it doesn't suggest that much tbh.

Although I havn't seem much highlights, only goals so can't really make a decent analysis.

Arsenal anyone??

Scrapped through the Hull game (if a bit lucky!). Went behind again tonight though, so it doesn't suggest that much tbh.

Although I havn't seem much highlights, only goals so can't really make a decent analysis.

Arsenal anyone??

As a gooner, we will need to be more consistent and pick up more wins at home. The key for Arsenal is keeping key players fit. So we'll see. Just want a better finish than last season tbh, with something at the end of it.

Arsenal anyone??

The general play from Chelsea was just :drool:

The highlights were a joy to watch - and that's coming from a Gunner.

Ancelotti stayed in the Milan job 2 years too long. He had achieved everything he possibly could but remained in charge with an ageing team. Some of the football Milan played during 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06 was out of this world, Kaka and Shevchenko were 2 of the best players on the planet!

So he is extremely capable of deploying teams that play good football. Chelsea was the fresh challenge he needed a few years ago.

They were poor in the Hull game & so far in 2 games played they're had to lose a goal in order to pick up the pace then go on to win it. That obviously works against Hull & Sunderland & the lower teams but it's not gonna cut it against Man Utd & Arsenal.

Some of the play tonight was great to watch - but then the link up play at the beginning of last season was like that too & they still didn't manage to finish on top. I'm still hopeful though that Ancelotti is the answer to the big silverware - but I think it might be next season rather that this season.

They were poor in the Hull game & so far in 2 games played they're had to lose a goal in order to pick up the pace then go on to win it. That obviously works against Hull & Sunderland & the lower teams but it's not gonna cut it against Man Utd & Arsenal.

Some of the play tonight was great to watch - but then the link up play at the beginning of last season was like that too & they still didn't manage to finish on top. I'm still hopeful though that Ancelotti is the answer to the big silverware - but I think it might be next season rather that this season.

Not really, they were all over Sunderland from the word go tonight.

Arsenal anyone??

I'm with you Jamie,not my favorite team by a long shot,but I think Arsenal are really good bet for the EPL title. (thought this before us and them played them)

Arsenal anyone??

I'm with you Jamie,not my favorite team by a long shot,but I think Arsenal are really good bet for the EPL title. (thought this before us and them played them)

Arsenal have a very strong squad, and they are still missing some key players (Nasri, Rosicky, Walcott,), so when those guys come back they should be a force to be reckoned with. The only downside I see is a lack of a consistent goal scorer. Van Persie is prone to injuries, Eduardo is coming back from knee problems, and I don't think Bendtner can provide many goals.