Celtic fan lol

Here's a post from a f****n on my Arsenal board;

Not a peep out you until after the 2nd goal. Nothing. Nada. A few generic "footie" (thats what you English call it is'nt it?) chants and that was it. Typical spoiled corporate fans. Totally out of touch with reality.

Why travel so far and then sit in slience? When the teams came out and your side looked visibly shaken by the noise, Van Persie was even gesturing towards you as if to say "come on, give us something"! And who even chants "who are you, who are you" anymore?! Laughable!

Celtic are a very young team witrh a new manager trying to get rid of the mediocrity he has inherited, but we matched you for long periods and, to be honest, Arsenal really were not that impressive. From a neutral perspective I think you may struggle to get top 5 this season, especially with Spurs and Man City better than you now.

Cant wait to invade the Emirates next week though, the stadium is ours!

Hurting much? :lol:

Another bitter tim :lol:

Yeah but if celtic won Arsenal support would of been called brilliant etc etc etc!!

listen guys, I'm new on this forum, Celticjames. We have for years had the utmost respect with how your team plays the beautiful game. Wenger is a genius, you should be really grateful to him and the sheer class that he has instilled in your club. We have been following Arsenal since he took over, lets be honest George Graham was never the master tactician or good time football guy that Arsen is, Georgr is a h**, he likes the forces of Darkness. I.E. Glasgow Rangers.

We at Celtic have a new manager, we are very pleased that the little ginger tosser has gone and now you guys will have to put up with his sly and stoopid comments on MOTD.

Celtic at home in the CL is a bit of a fortress, but to be perfectly honest if you play the way you did against Everton you'll destroy us.

We are prepared to lose this tie, we are realists. Our league is piss poor and we are in a fight with Rangers year in year out.

It must be really good watching Arsenal week in week out. Your the best football team to watch when you do it right. My only critiscism is too ofetn you try to walk the ball into the net with this beautiful football and often don't have that killing instinct to close games down.

Europa League will be fine for us this season, for any Arsenal fans travelling up to CP for the game, rest assured you will be made very welcome in the Celtic family. For a pre match drink I would suggest the Merchant City, East end side and a bar called McGuills, very friendly bar.

We like Arse nal.

Good luck in the EPL, think you need a big centre half, general back to sort the young un's out. We respect and wish you well in the coming season..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this on the Arsenal forum whilst trying to get info about the bottle/arshavin incident, Talk about attempting team bonding, The " We like Arsenal. " at the end was hilarious i thought :lol:

you think he is talking in code??

:lol:

'we like Arsenal'' :lol:

The person who wrote the post sounds about 10, with a comment like that :lol:

Lol,I know and when he says Rangers "are the force of darkness"-sounds as if he sits about all say watchign Star Wars.

Some audacity though to say "We are realists",who's kidding who?