If Hutton goes to Everton

fleck21

I think the OP means will we still get the £340k p/m or do they have to square us up in full.

So if you buy a car and take out a 3 year bank loan for it , you sell it after a year do you tell the bank you aint paying the last two years of the loan?

What are you on? If you take car finance over 3 years and you sell after one you must pay off the outstanding finance before you sell the car on.

I'm not on anything mate. what you said is not correct, If you take a personal loan with a bank you can sell the car after a year and you dont have to repay the loan, you just continue paying the loan on the due dates. Its a simple point, We have a legal contract that states when Spurs pay us, If Spurs sell him on then that has no affect on our legal contract with Spurs as to the payment details.

I think the OP means will we still get the £340k p/m or do they have to square us up in full.

So if you buy a car and take out a 3 year bank loan for it , you sell it after a year do you tell the bank you aint paying the last two years of the loan?

What are you on? If you take car finance over 3 years and you sell after one you must pay off the outstanding finance before you sell the car on.

I'm not on anything mate. what you said is not correct, If you take a personal loan with a bank you can sell the car after a year and you dont have to repay the loan, you just continue paying the loan on the due dates. Its a simple point, We have a legal contract that states when Spurs pay us, If Spurs sell him on then that has no affect on our legal contract with Spurs as to the payment details.

Yeesssssss, surely then we are still raking it in from Boumsong and Cuellar. !!! No more financial doom and gloom guys, we have worked it out, ya dancer!!!!!!

lol, is this how desperate we are getting.....? Sad i say sad. WATP

We are getting £340,000 a month for 3 years , that was the way the deal was structured according to Murray at an AGM

I don't think that's correct. Do the Math. :P

I may be wrong about the exact lengthof payements but he was adamant that it was £340,000 a month for approx 3 years

[

Yeesssssss, surely then we are still raking it in from Boumsong and Cuellar. !!! No more financial doom and gloom guys, we have worked it out, ya dancer!!!!!!

Yeah but we will still owe Portsmouth, charlton Fulham ,Burnley etc for Mendes, Boogie, Davis Lafferty

etc

We are getting £340,000 a month for 3 years , that was the way the deal was structured according to Murray at an AGM

I don't think that's correct. Do the Math. :P

I may be wrong about the exact lengthof payements but he was adamant that it was £340,000 a month for approx 3 years

If they are paying it up over 3 years then Rangers might be entitled to interest as it is effectively like paying more to buy a car on hire purchase than paying for it in full straight away.

Around 2 million of interest wouldn't be ridiculous.

Although I don't know how transfer fees usually work when you pay it over a lengthy period.

Hutton is not a car!!! :D

However, on the last few appearances ive seen Big Al, as much as l like him...i'd be one happy previous owner, still taking money in for a motor that disnae really do wot its supposed to!!

As far as l knew we didn't have any sell-on clause on Big Al, due to the fact he reached around £9m and we probably didnt expect him to move on quick-style (unfortunately thats where timmy always fall on their feet the jammy bassa's - sell-on fee's for pure dumplin's whereas we dont bother our arse).

Vroom Vroom!