Orange Day 2000

cam69r

Love it how the sheep don't even play a sub keeper in a cup final :lol:

You could only pick 3 subs for a cup fnal back then. A GK is a waste of a vital slot!

i see, i was wondering why the fuck skovdahl never had a keeper on the bench

suppose if you could only name 3 subs it made sense.

i take it we were the same then? who wouldve went in for us if something similar happened?

Why did Rangers not play with the Orange top.??

Didn't have it then !

Why was it on sale to the Rangers fans,but the Rangers team didn't have it.?? WTF

It was special t shirts and Holland tops that day , the Orange top was a few years later (Diadora)

Why did Rangers not play with the Orange top.??

Didn't have it then !

Why was it on sale to the Rangers fans,but the Rangers team didn't have it.?? WTF

It was special t shirts and Holland tops that day , the Orange top was a few years later (Diadora)

(tu) I can Hardly Remember this,I thought the Orange Tops were on Sale for this Game. :lol:

I had an orange diadora t shirt which some guy begged me to have.

I gave him it. He looked a sight as we were both very different sized and shaped people.

I think the Diadora orange top came out as a "third strip" the next season.

Love it how the sheep don't even play a sub keeper in a cup final :lol:

You could only pick 3 subs for a cup fnal back then. A GK is a waste of a vital slot!

i see, i was wondering why the fuck skovdahl never had a keeper on the bench

suppose if you could only name 3 subs it made sense.

i take it we were the same then? who wouldve went in for us if something similar happened?

We could have played without a keeper that day and still won the cup.

I will always remember me and 2 mates meeting a Dutch researcher outside the ground who was writing a history of the covenant.

He asked us for a donation and asked us our names and addresses

2 months later I got a signed copy through the post !

What a day!!!!

My mates and l went up on the Renfrew Loyal Bus (as it was called at the time) - we all had Orange tops on (Holland home top for me), then i checked my ticket and i was stuck bang amongst the suits......and as my Dad was on holiday with my Mam n he wasn't with me....i was sitting alone...amonst the suits!!! lol

dont get me wrong.....as much as l was the 'odd one out' in that particular section, the majority of 'suits' wished they had Orange tops on too.

Hampden is pish tho....must say.