Kyle for Boyd?

polar bear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Kyle is pish. :anguish:

Yeah! where does that leave Boyd then? :unsure:

With many, many more career goals than Kyle, also having played a for a big club unlike Kyle.

Kyle struggled in the Championship and looked totally out of his depth playing for Scotland. Kilmarnock is his level. Boyd is twice the player!

That would be a terrible deal :anguish:

I'm at the wind up TG(i think) but this guy can score,and not afraid to challenge in the air either. (tu)

I figured you were, although by now I know your feelings on Mr. Boyd!

Had a look at his stats, he's never been much of a consistent goal-scorer. And while Boyd certainly does have his faults, I'm of the opinion we really can't afford to ship out more players as we have a bare bones squad as it is.

With many, many more career goals than Kyle, also having played a for a big club unlike Kyle.

Kyle struggled in the Championship and looked totally out of his depth playing for Scotland. Kilmarnock is his level. Boyd is twice the player!

If you say so. :praise::lol::lol:

If Kyle is so good why has he never been chased by a club bigger than Coventry? Why did Coventry release him and why did a bigger club than Kilmarnock not pick him up for nothing?

Boyd has plenty of faults but the idea of Kevin Kyle replacing him is the stuff of nightmares. :anguish:

It bugs me on here that so many people genuinley have it in for some of our players.

There are people that i only ever see that post something stupid in a Kenny Miller thread, or guys that only ever appeared in a "Lets all diss Ferguson" thread.

You're dislike for Boyd gets beyond a joke at times.

We have had plenty worse footballers over the years than Boyd, so what is it in particular that you dont like?

If Kyle is so good why has he never been chased by a club bigger than Coventry? Why did Coventry release him and why did a bigger club than Kilmarnock not pick him up for nothing?

Boyd has plenty of faults but the idea of Kevin Kyle replacing him is the stuff of nightmares. :anguish:

Nine goals in six games,not to bad a start to the young fella's SPL career eh! :craphead:

Kyle has found his level at Kilmarnock and will do well there, but not good enough for Rangers.

Boyd has also found his level - he's good enough to play for Rangers against bottom half of the SPL opposition.

Therefore Boyd is better than Kyle, but still not good enough - sell him