The most offended fans in the world

Whilst I think they are a sad pathetic bunch for doing this and obviously hurting over the loss I think it was pretty stupid of the guys to be acting in that way when in a work vehicle.

Strange that mr best regards didn't mention that he was on the way to Glasgow to participate in an ira-fest ... must have slipped his mind

I agree that it is completely hypocritical and a real bastard thing to do and that the guys were only at the wind-up and don't deserve to lose their jobs. It's just silly doing it in a work vehicle though. I have a real sleazy mate who loves yelling out dirty things to women as he drives past but he certainly doesn't do it in his work van.

That's got to be made up, it's so pathetic :anguish:

The reply does seem a little bit strange. Especially the bit about them being season ticket holders, for the most part when you complain to companies it's a succinct "Thank you for feedback. We will be looking into the situation and will get back to you as soon as possible blah blah blah sincerely, some stupid HR git".

Whilst I think they are a sad pathetic bunch for doing this and obviously hurting over the loss I think it was pretty stupid of the guys to be acting in that way when in a work vehicle.

Strange that mr best regards didn't mention that he was on the way to Glasgow to participate in an ira-fest ... must have slipped his mind

I agree that it is completely hypocritical and a real bastard thing to do and that the guys were only at the wind-up and don't deserve to lose their jobs. It's just silly doing it in a work vehicle though. I have a real sleazy mate who loves yelling out dirty things to women as he drives past but he certainly doesn't do it in his work van.

Yea yea sleazy mate ... bet it's you :pipe:

Yea yea sleazy mate ... bet it's you :pipe:

:lol: I'm a skiving uni student though so I don't have to worry about getting fired like he does :P