Best And Worst Of Mario Kart

knl1990

It's got to be the SNES one for pure TT goodness, but it's probably either the N64 one (I know some people hate it, but the handling is the perfect balance of depth and accessibility for party play for me) or maybe the Wii one for multiplayer.

I'd rather just forget about the GC one, although it has it's supporters :) But then again so do the IRA.

It's got to be the SNES one for pure TT goodness, but it's probably either the N64 one (I know some people hate it, but the handling is the perfect balance of depth and accessibility for party play for me) or maybe the Wii one for multiplayer.

I'd rather just forget about the GC one, although it has it's supporters :) But then again so do the IRA.

:lol:

Snes for me, i still play it today

snes one is the best for me, although i can never play it with the same excitement and sheer frustration i did back when i was younger.

gameboy advance one was utter shite, gfx terrible and you needed coins otherwise if you hit somebody you crashed out!! (they fucking didn't!!)

for me the wii one pips the snes one to the title

and the only reason for that is that the snes computer characters stayed in formation basically for the whole race, so if you dropped weapons in the right places they would hit it every time

made it too easy

playing wi-fi mariokart on wii or DS is pure gaming genius