Stadiums

simon

Am the same, every year I think it has to be in it this time, then I get the game play it and its not in it :anguish:

im the same

it was in fifa 99 but never since :(

lol I cant remember that! How did it look? I really would like Ibrox and the bheaggar dome in it, would be great to beat them on there own patch lol.

Am the same, every year I think it has to be in it this time, then I get the game play it and its not in it :anguish:

im the same

lol I cant remember that! How did it look? I really would like Ibrox and the bheaggar dome in it, would be great to beat them on there own patch lol.

Aye, would also be nice to see Hampden in aswell, was taking a look at their forum and a number of petitions have been made about getting Ibrox etc in, hopefully they will have listened.

im the same

Aye, would also be nice to see Hampden in aswell, was taking a look at their forum and a number of petitions have been made about getting Ibrox etc in, hopefully they will have listened.

I dont like hampden to go to but yeh it would be good to see it in there.

Ibrox looked nothing like Ibrox in FIFA 99 :anguish:

True true but I mustve been only 6 or 7 and it was my first fifa I bought(with birthday money), can mind the wee intro before you played your game where it went around Ibrox. I though it was amazing at the time.

Every stadium better have night time, or at least the big ones, was annoying not getting to play at Nou camp in the dark :(

Hope they let us choose the conditions for games on line too, I love night games

Every stadium better have night time, or at least the big ones, was annoying not getting to play at Nou camp in the dark :(

Hope they let us choose the conditions for games on line too, I love night games

I've read on the EA Forum that every stadium has day and night (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...