Wattie Smith's Last Season?

dramsay1

Guys, before you all shout you mouths off that you don't believe rumours with out a source.......... i'm only posting this because i think it is interesting.

I work for a company that spends a large amount of money on rangers corporate sponsorship and match day advertising (we also spend sponsor celtic to a similar level). The brand manager has regular meetings with both clubs and I often get snipets of information before they happen...nothing usually too spectacular. However I was told this week that this will Walter Smith's last season, infact depending on how the season is going, potentially Ally McCoist will start to resume control from January. I was also told that Smith's contract is up this season - im sure someone on here will know how accurate it is.

I'm sure that someone of you will say that i'm talking bullshit, but i'm more than willing to bring the topic back up at the end of the season to receive all the grief if it doesn't happen.

Your thoughts

d

Smiths contract isn’t up in January, he is contracted to the end of the season.

The rest of it is pretty accurate I would say. It was Walter intention when he came back to Rangers to do 3 ½ years (in fact it was a condition of him taking the job that he got to complete his contract) and then Ally was going to take over, he may have changed his mind since then after how successful his return has been , I guess we will need to wait and see.

P.S. why would we tell our sponsors what are plans are with our manager…..?

An insider told me that we're planning to play our home games at Ibrox this season.

I'm sure that someone of you will say that i'm talking bullshit, but i'm more than willing to bring the topic back up at the end of the season to receive all the grief if it doesn't happen.

Your thoughts?

An insider told me that we're planning to play our home games at Ibrox this season.

Your thoughts?

:bullshit - Copy::lol:

Your thoughts?

all you other rumours were bullshit Manti ........

Guest The Brown Brogue

Did McCoist not sign the same length of contract as Smith?

Maybe he will walk at the end of it as well and it will be someone completely different?