Kenny Miller on Hearts and starting off the season scoring

Boab

With the Jambos playing on Monday against Dundee United and last night against Dinamo Zagreb, Kenny admits that Rangers could be travelling to Gorgie at a good time.

But having learned from past experiences he is fully aware that three points are never guaranteed at one of the toughest away venues in the league.

Kenny Miller celebrates his goal against FalkirkHe said: "It's always going to be hard going to Tynecastle.

"It's a compact ground and the atmosphere is always good so we can expect a really competitive game there as we always do.

"It's probably not the worst time to play them after they have played on Monday and last night as well but we can't think about that.

"We want to go there and get three points and if we play at the level we know we can I think we will have enough to win."

Kenny was rightly named the man of the match following his display against Falkirk last weekend in which he bagged a terrific double.

He now hopes to build on this performance and maintain his early form.

He said: "It took me a few games last season to score so hopefully I can now stay injury free and get as many goals as I can.

"But I think the first thing is trying to stay in the team.

"We have a lot of striking options this season, the manager has about six or seven players to pick from, so for me I just want to stay fit, stay in the team and play well.

"But I was delighted with my goals last weekend and on another day I could perhaps had one or two more.

"It was a good start for me, and for the team, so long may that continue."

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/He...1763589,00.html