We're losing touch again

BLUE CYCLOPS

I,ve posted on a number of occasions now how I believe that Europe is the future for us (not EPL)

Just in the last few days I see Arsene Wenger agrees with me. This has started me thinking how much this present ownership is costing us.

A few years ago I suggested in a post that we could use Claudio Reyna as a USA rep. to head up a Gers marketing arm. Now we have Mo and Beasley from the current USA squad and we are still missing out on a great opportunity to brand ourselves.(in a major,major market)

I don,t believe the Scum sold as many replica strips as they hoped in Japan (Naka) but one thing is for sure, they sold more strips in Japan than we did in USA (and we had three times the players they had)

They have just appointed an ex-player to manage a Hungarian team and in doing so, have opened up the Eastern European market for themselves.

They have head hunted DR. Death (Reid) with his European political contacts to cover for them and fight their corner in Europe.

Whatever we think of Liewell (and I think he,s a slimy bast**d) he,s top notch at his job. So top notch that Arsenal tried to get him during the summer. He decided to stay where he is so he must have confidence that it will lead somewhere. There must be something in it if he turns down one of Europes biggest clubs with Arab money backing them.

Celtic don,t have the big money they continually claim. They,re strictly 2nd. rate just like us, their endless self promotion notwithstanding.

But they are light years ahead of us in planning for the future.

Unless SDM has some plan we haven,t heard yet then I fear for the future for Rangers.

I,ve posted on a number of occasions now how I believe that Europe is the future for us (not EPL)

Just in the last few days I see Arsene Wenger agrees with me. This has started me thinking how much this present ownership is costing us.

A few years ago I suggested in a post that we could use Claudio Reyna as a USA rep. to head up a Gers marketing arm. Now we have Mo and Beasley from the current USA squad and we are still missing out on a great opportunity to brand ourselves.(in a major,major market)

I don,t believe the Scum sold as many replica strips as they hoped in Japan (Naka) but one thing is for sure, they sold more strips in Japan than we did in USA (and we had three times the players they had)

They have just appointed an ex-player to manage a Hungarian team and in doing so, have opened up the Eastern European market for themselves.

They have head hunted DR. Death (Reid) with his European political contacts to cover for them and fight their corner in Europe.

Whatever we think of Liewell (and I think he,s a slimy bast**d) he,s top notch at his job. So top notch that Arsenal tried to get him during the summer. He decided to stay where he is so he must have confidence that it will lead somewhere. There must be something in it if he turns down one of Europes biggest clubs with Arab money backing them.

Celtic don,t have the big money they continually claim. They,re strictly 2nd. rate just like us, their endless self promotion notwithstanding.

But they are light years ahead of us in planning for the future.

Unless SDM has some plan we haven,t heard yet then I fear for the future for Rangers.

I completely agree. Rangers are way behind sellick in the business side of things.. They are even talking about signing an Indian player...imagine the shirts they will sell there and also with the Indian community in the UK.

We are a joke with marketing and i feel Bain is not doing a good job keeping any hold on these things. Its him i blame for a lot of the poor choices being made

I completely agree. Rangers are way behind sellick in the business side of things.. They are even talking about signing an Indian player...imagine the shirts they will sell there and also with the Indian community in the UK.

We are a joke with marketing and i feel Bain is not doing a good job keeping any hold on these things. Its him i blame for a lot of the poor choices being made

(tu)