matt damon

numansnewman

3rd was quality but i reckon the first was the best, definitely better than bond

Blue..is matt damon a good actor ?

i think the film made him,rather than he made the film.

nevertheless..total entertainment.

Your right, i think this film made him. It was his 1st lead blockbuster and is now a better actor because of it. They are a very good trilogy, im not sure what they will do for the 4th though. Saying that there is about 5-6 books.

Im reading the Bourne Identity at the moment and the book is nothing like the film, its a bit weird how its set in the 80's though (when it was written) with hardly any technology and the films arent.

i didn't really know who matt damon was until bourne, having said that, i thought he was perfect for the role.

i thought he was also fantastic in the departed as well which came a few years later.

by the way if you like the bourne films, i recommend you watch "taken" with liam neeson

oh and i completely agree that the film made him and also "total entertainment!"

i didn't really know who matt damon was until bourne, having said that, i thought he was perfect for the role.

i thought he was also fantastic in the departed as well which came a few years later.

by the way if you like the bourne films, i recommend you watch "taken" with liam neeson

oh and i completely agree that the film made him and also "total entertainment!"

The Departed is a great film, Damon is excellent in it. (tu)

Loved all 3 of them, excellent trilogy.

To those saying the film made Damon though, that is a load of utter balls! He is a very talented actor, and has been for a long time. Seriously, has no-one seen:

Good Will Hunting (excellent film which he starred in and co-wrote it with his less talented friend Ben Affleck)

The Talented Mr Ripley (wasn't overly keen on the film, but Damons performance was impressive nonetheless)

Rounders

The Rainmaker

just to name a few, all long before Bourne Identity.

The reason scorsese got the oscar for that is because he should have had 1 years ago for his other work and it wasa case of better late than never although it was a great movie in its own right and did deserve to win anywya.

I still prefer Bond though.

Loved all 3 of them, excellent trilogy.

To those saying the film made Damon though, that is a load of utter balls! He is a very talented actor, and has been for a long time. Seriously, has no-one seen:

Good Will Hunting (excellent film which he starred in and co-wrote it with his less talented friend Ben Affleck)

The Talented Mr Ripley (wasn't overly keen on the film, but Damons performance was impressive nonetheless)

Rounders

The Rainmaker

just to name a few, all long before Bourne Identity.

I never said he wasnt a talented actor, i agree he is a very talented actor. But the film did make him, until Bourne he hadnt had a lead in a hollywood blockbuster.