As a true blue

numansnewman

Black with red tops for me............ all the time!!

They were THE Rangers socks when I was a kid..

KK..tradition..is more than most things..isnt it ?

Yeah...I ALWAYS loved these socks...as they were distinct..and they MEANT Rangers.

:21:

Yeah...I ALWAYS loved these socks...as they were distinct..and they MEANT Rangers.

and these things are what we need..i would also steal a mark,and bring back the "V" neck.

how unique would that be nowadays ?

and these things are what we need..i would also steal a mark,and bring back the "V" neck.

how unique would that be nowadays ?

Has someone hacked your account? :P

Nah, totally agree, on both, V-Neck return would be class, although, this seasons kit is a step in the right direction for me, best one in a long long time

I thought we should have worn them in the Uefa Cup Final. I know Smith is very superstitious and wanted to keep it all blue as that was what we wore in the previous rounds.

let the oldies remember

v neck and black and red socks

someone post it please..you will not beat it,with any strip.

Why can't old gers except change. I had many a pair of black and red Rangers socks growing up and loved them but things change and I love this years strip just as much. Wearing a retro strip on an occasion would be great however.

Why can't old gers except change. I had many a pair of black and red Rangers socks growing up and loved them but things change and I love this years strip just as much. Wearing a retro strip on an occasion would be great however.

why cant young gers ACCEPT traditions

the rangers strips we all grew up with was blue top(v neck was great) white shorts and black and red socks

white socks are for tarriers(sign of surrender)