numansnewman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna start a campaign

the ' we deserve a better "we deserve better" ' campaign

who's with me?

chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrggggeeeee!!!!!!!!!

:craphead:

edgar comes accross as being a traitor,he isnt..

he is a "true blue",that has been lied too..

got fed up,so spoke up..edgar or blythe ? easy choice.

who supports blythe ?

At the moment neither as they are not capable of getting the backing of the majority of the support.

What or who do you think is capable of getting the backing of the majority of the support? The only thing we all agree with is that we want a winning team on the park. Everything else causes a difference of opinion.

I would like people to use the Queens English on this forum, rather then the low word wrap, no capital of full stops, come on people you must have learned that in primary 5.

must be a retard to have taken so long :rolleyes:

neither

AB..they are all wrong then ?

that is thousands of bears.

where did i say that ? oh that's right i didn't, i don't give a monkeys for either of them,is that too hard to take in

fair point..no opinion is better than a silly one,dont judge either,though thousands follow one or the other..

thank god blythe and edgar,at least deal with issues and different opinions.

just pay your money and say nowt..SDM loves you.

I personally think that both the Trust and the Assembly should both be disbanded and a new one set up in a manner that doesn't feed it's own ego and works for the fans and not against them, i.e. not taking SDM's word as gospel in return for certain rewards.

I personally think that both the Trust and the Assembly should both be disbanded and a new one set up in a manner that doesn't feed it's own ego and works for the fans and not against them, i.e. not taking SDM's word as gospel in return for certain rewards.

agreed 100%

I can't speak for the Assembly but when has either organisation worked against the fans?

I can't speak for the Assembly but when has either organisation worked against the fans?

:lol::lol::lol: