Birmingham must sign Boyd

thegersandme

Why would Birmingham want Boyd now?

The will adopt a 4-5-1 formation for the majority of their games this season and O'Connor, Jerome, Benetiz and even McFadden are better in that role than Boyd is.

spot on (tu)

doh

Would you care to comment.. or is that the extent of your contribution?

The point is... ECK has already been in for Boyd.. given that they cannot score goals, it is not entirely out of the question that he comes back before the window shuts.

Add to that, Boyd will be a fringe player this year -- and will not play in the CL -- or v the scum, or any other top 6 team. But... of course, bring him on v Ross County etc. I believe if ECK comes back in for him, this time he goes. He knows his # is up at The Rangers. Or is he as thick as Charlie Adam?

doh

Would you care to comment.. or is that the extent of your contribution?

I felt that is all the thread deserved a reply with to be honest. Mainly because it could easily be in the 'Generic Boyd Thread'

Add to that, Boyd will be a fringe player this year -- and will not play in the CL -- or v the scum, or any other top 6 team. But... of course, bring him on v Ross County etc. I believe if ECK comes back in for him, this time he goes. He knows his # is up at The Rangers. Or is he as thick as Charlie Adam?

Is that you Walter?

Do you KNOW Boyd will be a fringe player? Hearts are a TOP 6 side apparently, he might start tomorrow?

The point is... ECK has already been in for Boyd.. given that they cannot score goals, it is not entirely out of the question that he comes back before the window shuts.

And since he came in for Boyd he has gone out and signed another forward for somewhere between 8-10 million.

On top of that they have Jerome, O'Connor, Phillips and McFadden, aswell as Bent and McSheffrey, who they are looking to offload.

I wouldn't entirely rule it out, but a move for Boyd would be very unlikely now.

Fringe player?? - Never heard such rubbish!! Boyd will definitely get his games against ALL teams in the SPL & I've got a strong feeling that we'll see him getting some match time in some of the CL games as well.

Fringe player?? - Never heard such rubbish!! Boyd will definitely get his games against ALL teams in the SPL & I've got a strong feeling that we'll see him getting some match time in some of the CL games as well.

Based on what? His workrate? Not going into another Boyd thread. But to suggest we'd see likes of him v Real Madrid is well beyond a joke. Does he start tomorrow? Highly unlikely. But we'll see.

So.. a decent bid from ??? And he should go.

Based on what? His workrate? Not going into another Boyd thread. But to suggest we'd see likes of him v Real Madrid is well beyond a joke. Does he start tomorrow? Highly unlikely. But we'll see.

:lol: has GSA got a 2nd account?

:lol: has GSA got a 2nd account?

We won't see him against the likes of Real Madrid if all our strikers are fit.

Nothing surprising about that.

We won't see him against the likes of Real Madrid if all our strikers are fit.

Nothing surprising about that.

Didn't mean to keep that bit bolded, i was going to say something then changed it to what i actually wrote there. :lol:

So. CMON ECK.. make another bid!

You seem overly excited to rid of Boyd, why is that?

Not at all mate. It's all been said before... But, IF ECK makes a bid -- and who knows? -- Walter will bite his hand off.

Now, I know you're a Boyd fan -- perfectly ok (tu) I support him too. Given our 4-3-3 (hopefully), I can't see past the fact that Kris won't feature. It will be Miller/Naismith and A.N. Other.

So, a decent bid -- and he has to go. Even he would realize surely? Given that IF he doens't feature much this year, being out of contract won't suit him at all. A bid of say 2-3mill nets him a nice pay day, we get cash, and the 4-3-3 gets the results.

ok, so who do I call to get the Manager's job at Ibrox? lol

At the end of the day, nothing's simple though?