1. 1. our 3 keepers.

• 1. Allan McGregor
    • 25. Neil Alexander
    • 60. Grant Adam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexander should never of been subed at the St Mirren game last season, McGregor cost us that game...

Alexander has done nothing wrong leave him in goals..... (tu)

to be fair though i dont think many keepers in the world would have saved that shot by st mirren. lol

The decision has already been made, it's McGregor. In my opinion though it should have been Alexander. He has done nothing wrong to warrant being dropped, nor this time or the last time he was demoted to the bench.

Now that it is McGregor, he should remain in goals. Switching keepers constantly helps no-one, we need to pick one and stick with him.

If I were Alexander though I would probably walk away now. He has came in and performed very well and did not deserve to loose his shirt. It also sends a bad message to the other squad players fighting for a starting place.

Why the hell is Grant Adam even a choice?? 1. he's isn't even our number 3, Scott Gallacher is and why would someone in their right mind have him as our number 1?? You should have seen him yesterday for the 19's, Ally Maxwell eat your heart out!!

cant see how you can drop a keeper that has played as well as alexander has when he has come in. and yes i do think shagger is the better keeper but you have to fight and make the guy in possession lose it by your own performance and shagger has not performed that well from what i have seen of him since his club ban

Why the hell is Grant Adam even a choice?? 1. he's isn't even our number 3, Scott Gallacher is and why would someone in their right mind have him as our number 1?? You should have seen him yesterday for the 19's, Ally Maxwell eat your heart out!!

lol i put him in for comedy factor! haha doh

Alexander should never of been subed at the St Mirren game last season, McGregor cost us that game...

Alexander has done nothing wrong leave him in goals..... (tu)

to be fair though i dont think many keepers in the world would have saved that shot by st mirren. lol

In my recollection (from the opposite end of the ground) McGregor invited the shot and was well off his line....

Its been a long time...so heay... <cr>

The decision has already been made, it's McGregor. In my opinion though it should have been Alexander. He has done nothing wrong to warrant being dropped, nor this time or the last time he was demoted to the bench.

Now that it is McGregor, he should remain in goals. Switching keepers constantly helps no-one, we need to pick one and stick with him.

If I were Alexander though I would probably walk away now. He has came in and performed very well and did not deserve to loose his shirt. It also sends a bad message to the other squad players fighting for a starting place.

100% agree (tu)