ok..its not pc

Its in the genes and their body make up.

Just the same as you never see a good black swimmer - they're body structure is not in common with swimming.

Ahh! never thought of that?

so what sport should white british people partake in ?

i know..

rowing.

Just the same as you never see a good black swimmer - they're body structure is not in common with swimming.

so what sport should white british people partake in ?

i know..

rowing.

uhhhh. swimming??

Supposedly because of there body structure black people sink, thats why they arent very good swimmers.

Something to do with fast twitch muscles I think

Probably something in that but of course you can change the proportion of fast to slow fibres by sprint training.

I feel a big part of it is that most of the black people in the western world have ancestors who were transported in absolute squalor and worked until they dropped for generations so there must have been a certain amount of natural selection favouring strong and hardy individuals.

Not PC but why are Chinese and Koreans good at table tennis.

And does this make me racist,....so many questions to answer, I'm away to bed.

Because they are all so small and close to the table.

You never see a good chinese dart player though................................because they are all small and further away from the board. :craphead:

Black people naturally have more fast twitch fibres than the average white human, this meaning they possess more explosive power. Thats why if you look at the top boxers in the world most are black, apart from the Heavyweight division because any black guy that size with some athletic talent will play either Basketball or american football as it is much easier to make money and a career doing that ;)

Not Racist at all, just like the Kenyans and Ethiopians are the best runners because they live at a high altitude meaning naturally they have a larger lung capacity than the average human (tu)

Yeh, and why are those Italians so good at making pizza? and another thing, why are angry wee ginger blokes so good at noising up people waiting in taxi queues after two lager shandies on a saturday night then throwing up on their shoes before staggering home to get bitch slapped by their ugly fat wife who wears flannel jim-jams 24/7. Why is George Galloway no been run over yet? Why is it that them Pakistanis are so good at cricket and running shops and stuff? (is it because the white Scots can't count?) Why is the BBC filled with such a motley collection of self-serving rejects, sods and genetic defectives?

Yeh, and why are those Italians so good at making pizza? and another thing, why are angry wee ginger blokes so good at noising up people waiting in taxi queues after two lager shandies on a saturday night then throwing up on their shoes before staggering home to get bitch slapped by their ugly fat wife who wears flannel jim-jams 24/7. Why is George Galloway no been run over yet? Why is it that them Pakistanis are so good at cricket and running shops and stuff? (is it because the white Scots can't count?) Why is the BBC filled with such a motley collection of self-serving rejects, sods and genetic defectives?

Erm....................................I'll have to think about this.