You can put Boydie back in the display cabinet noo . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Boyd :praise:

What a brilliant penalty that was, under the circumstances. Had no doubt that it was hitting the back of the net at any second :praise:

Birmingham, get tae!!

(tu)

Like you said, to walk on knowing you haven't scored their for Rangers, with the potential to win the game for your team, what a head fuck. Walked up, and did what he always does. Scores.

:gerbad:

"Boyd has never scored at Tynecastle". Think again, Crocker - thanks for breaking the duck!

The thing is that changed so many times over different stories and internet.

He hasn't scored at Tynecastle for Rangers is what it WAS.

Somehow it turned into varients of;

'Hasn't scored against Hearts in 7 years'

'Hasn't scored at Tynecastle ever'

'Hasn't ever scored against Hearts'

:lol:

Another off of the 'Boyd hasn't _____' list.

"Boyd has never scored at Tynecastle". Think again, Crocker - thanks for breaking the duck!

The thing is that changed so many times over different stories and internet.

He hasn't scored at Tynecastle for Rangers is what it WAS.

Somehow it turned into varients of;

'Hasn't scored against Hearts in 7 years'

'Hasn't scored at Tynecastle ever'

'Hasn't ever scored against Hearts'

Another off of the 'Boyd hasn't _____' list.

Boyds never ever been to Edinburgh...

Crocker was nearly sick when he had to say that Boyd broke his duck at Tynecastle. I think he popping some pills by that point :541:

And did it with aplomb (tu) guidi and co will be sittin spewin bile even as we speak, in fact his partner sean will go to 6 oclock mass sportin black eyes ! :sherlock:

I learned nothing about Boyd today.

He's one of the few players in modern football who makes me feel 110% calm as he's going up for a penalty.

There wasn't even an ounce of doubt that we'd won it as soon as the penalty was given and Boyd was on the park.

Personally I'd rather see Miller and Naismith up front again.

They never really got a chance to form a partnership because of the red, meant one of them had to drop into midfield. Think both could do more damage to teams than Boyd could.

Guest therabbitt

He's one of the few players in modern football who makes me feel 110% calm as he's going up for a penalty.

There wasn't even an ounce of doubt that we'd won it as soon as the penalty was given and Boyd was on the park.

Does anyone know what his record is for Rangers from the spot?

We might have another Johnny Hubbard M.B.E on our hands...

.. his penalty taking is awsome - I watched his 100 goals and he scored a good number of penalties - left, right, middle, top, bottom placed and blasted - basically impossible to predict. He is an exceptional penalty taker!

Guest therabbitt

Can any statto's whap out the numbers? :)

Hubbard scored 66 out of 68 I think, so I think he'd have some catching up to do!

Can only mind him missing one against Killie

He missed another one against Dundee United at Ibrox, just after New Year on our Uefa Cup Final season. We were 2-0 up anyway i think and the pen was in the last 5 mins. Chris Burke scored iirc.

Sorry, I was fucking shitting myself :P

Just back from the game, good to be back before the glasgow lot for once!

Two touches of the ball and he wins us the game :praise: