3-5-2 the way forward?

MillwallLoyal

Thought it looked good formation wise, albeit with 10 men

No! All title winning teams hplay a back four. It was also the cause of us missing TIAR.

Oh, so that's why we never won 10. doh

In my opinion it played a big part; Bjorklund a superb defender in a back four was out of place in a three/five. I say three/five because our 3-5-2 was for the most part 5-3-2 because, for the first time in my memory, had domestic teams running through our midfield putting us on the backfoot giving teams that feared coming to Ibrox courage and hope.

Fear of losing resulted in us using a system which is great on paper but which needs a special fitness and physique which we did not and still do not have.

No! All title winning teams hplay a back four. It was also the cause of us missing TIAR.

In my opinion it played a big part; Bjorklund a superb defender in a back four was out of place in a three/five. I say three/five because our 3-5-2 was for the most part 5-3-2 because, for the first time in my memory, had domestic teams running through our midfield putting us on the backfoot giving teams that feared coming to Ibrox courage and hope.

Fear of losing resulted in us using a system which is great on paper but which needs a special fitness and physique which we did not and still do not have.

Can you mind when we had to beat Kilmarnock at Ibrox in the 10 season and Walter played with 1 man up front.

Can you mind when we had to beat Kilmarnock at Ibrox in the 10 season and Walter played with 1 man up front.

One of the reasons I did not want him back,Minstral along with the state he left the club in; no youth policy and next to no players remaining ready or able to play for the first team.

It leaves Weir very exposed if Bougherra is out of position. Not for me.

Big Davy Weir is the best CB in the SPL, and makes Bougherra look much better than he really is(I still like Bougherra big time)my point is Davy Weir

is excellent,and every Bear should be proud to have him as our team captain.I'm convinced the older he gets,the better he gets.Amazing big guy. (tu)

horrible nightmares of that injury time winner going in for them that day