The Glaswegian Bar

davidrennie75

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like this pub, real bangers inhabit it most of the time

The place is pretty shameless, some on here say it is great but it is a dive similar to a blackpool fun pub

Anyone know when it is shutting?

no idea but i will give the bar staff who are losing theyre jobs your best regards

if you dont like the pub dont wish it to close just go elsewhere

im not keen on the louden but the more bears friendly pubs the better (tu)

my mate lives near it and gets hassle from the people in it, I experienced this first hand recently, Rangers fans or not it does not excuse what they done

the bar staff might not lose their jobs if the management conducted themselves better

i live near stv studios and get hassle with the workers parking in my bay but i dont want it closed and them thrown on the dole

I think I know why your mate gets hassle.

Been there a few times and it's a great pub, albeit a bit small on matchdays, friendly people etc.

He is a season ticket holder and i have been going to grapes bar for ages outwith matchdays

he gets hassle because its what bangers do

my mate lives near it and gets hassle from the people in it, I experienced this first hand recently, Rangers fans or not it does not excuse what they done

the bar staff might not lose their jobs if the management conducted themselves better

i live near stv studios and get hassle with the workers parking in my bay but i dont want it closed and them thrown on the dole

cos bar works a really skilled trade and there never any work in that field

thats not the issue you seem to be getting some perverse pleasure out of seeing the place closed and folk losing theyre jobs

what do you do einstein that makes bar work beneath you

I really don't like this pub, real bangers inhabit it most of the time

The place is pretty shameless, some on here say it is great but it is a dive similar to a blackpool fun pub

Anyone know when it is shutting?

keep drinkin in Bairds then

thats not the issue you seem to be getting some perverse pleasure out of seeing the place closed and folk losing theyre jobs

what do you do einstein that makes bar work beneath you

End thread! (tu)