The Glaswegian Bar

davidrennie75

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard they just forgot to put in the renewal for the license. Not because they were bothering anybody.

If your mate was getting bother it's because he is one of the grasses who complain when the bears are celebrating in the pub.

I think I heard they just forgot to put in the renewal for the license. Not because they were bothering anybody.

If your mate was getting bother it's because he is one of the grasses who complain when the bears are celebrating in the pub.

They were in danger of losing their license because some bitter c*nt filed a complaint for 'sectarian chanting'.

They were in danger of losing their license because some bitter c*nt filed a complaint for 'sectarian chanting'.

i think weve found the complainers mate

see OP

This "rumour" has been circulating for months now.

The OP's delight at its possible closure is more worrying given that there are few enough Rangers-friendly bars in Glasgow.

If you don't like it stay away - don't wish ill on it or the Bears who chose to drink there.

This "rumour" has been circulating for months now.

The OP's delight at its possible closure is more worrying given that there are few enough Rangers-friendly bars in Glasgow.

If you don't like it stay away - don't wish ill on it or the Bears who chose to drink there.

:clap:

It's simple, if you don't like it, don't go to it.

It's a gr8 wee pub!

Is this really true? Bloody hell. Time to go into Baird's and file that same complaint - let's just see how seriously that affects their licence (not f***ing likely). It would be a crime to see the Glas closed down - hate the thought of it! :(

Anyone else ever buy a T shirt from the Glaswegian bar ? Topper man..crossed flags , union jack and N.I red hand flag , RFC club logo on the sleeve.Glaswegian Bar written under the flags..was a few years back i got mine.Its all embroidered on a polo type shirt..sweet

I really don't like this pub, real bangers inhabit it most of the time

The place is pretty shameless, some on here say it is great but it is a dive similar to a blackpool fun pub

Anyone know when it is shutting?

hate to disappoint you and your mate Davie, but Glasgow's premier Rangers pub isn't going to close :D an appeal has been lodge and both big S and the brewers are quite confident the the neighbours and the local Councillor (Danny Alderslowe of the Scottish Green Party) will be shown up as the liars and sectarian bigots they really are, I'll give you something to take back to your mate, the Union ,Saltire or the Red Hand of Ulster flags aren't sectarian even if the have plastic flowers on them for decoration :P

Another complaint made against the Glaswegian found that traffic noise coming from cars travelling along Bridge Street was greater than the music coming from the Glaswegian ;) how can the neighbours be taken seriously when they complain about a bus parked on the road outside the pub FFS where would you expect the driver to park it :rolleyes:

I'll pass on you best wishes to the management,staff and real Rangers supporters who've supported the Glaswegian in these stressful few month and I'll raise a glass 2hhqiz5.gif and wish the Glassy all the very best in years to come.....

FUCK YOU, THE NEIGHBOURS AND THE LEFTY TREE HUGGING COUNCILLOR

I really don't like this pub, real bangers inhabit it most of the time

The place is pretty shameless, some on here say it is great but it is a dive similar to a blackpool fun pub

Anyone know when it is shutting?

hate to disappoint you and your mate Davie, but Glasgow's premier Rangers pub isn't going to close :D an appeal has been lodge and both big S and the brewers are quite confident the the neighbours and the local Councillor (Danny Alderslowe of the Scottish Green Party) will be shown up as the liars and sectarian bigots they really are, I'll give you something to take back to your mate, the Union ,Saltire or the Red Hand of Ulster flags aren't sectarian even if the have plastic flowers on them for decoration :P

Another complaint made against the Glaswegian found that traffic noise coming from cars travelling along Bridge Street was greater than the music coming from the Glaswegian ;) how can the neighbours be taken seriously when they complain about a bus parked on the road outside the pub FFS where would you expect the driver to park it :rolleyes:

I'll pass on you best wishes to the management,staff and real Rangers supporters who've supported the Glaswegian in these stressful few month and I'll raise a glass 2hhqiz5.gif and wish the Glassy all the very best in years to come.....

FUCK YOU, THE NEIGHBOURS AND THE LEFTY TREE HUGGING COUNCILLOR

great news ally

LET THE GLASWEGIAN FLOURISH