Haven't seen the game

Jimbeamjunior

ive only seen the hearts goal and thommos sending off lads

sending off was a shocker, no worse than caldwells for scotland against norway when he got booked, was a defo yellow card though

hearts goal was abysmal, shagger is totally lacking in confidence at times, yet i hear he pulled off a wonder save that alexander could only dream of performing

First half very poor which was understandable being down to 10 men and things a bit dis-jointed.

Second half Walter went 4-3-2 and we controlled most of the second half and deserved the 3 points!

We got lucky in the fact that we got a penalty for a foul that happened just outside the box.

McGregor's save was fantastic, McCulloch's header came from a great cross by Stevie Smith and the team showed great spirit in the second half.

Not lucky at all mate... Hard earned victory after a sending off that was no worse than a yellow. And.. a blunder by shagger. We fought hard, were the better team in the second half by miles while being down to 10 men.

Walter made the right changes at the right time and totally outclassed Lazlo. For me, the pen was a dead cert.... others think it might have been outside the box.. but hey.. we deserved it.

"You have to be good to be lucky, and lucky to be good" ... old Chinese proverb :cheers:

Best Rangers performance I've seen in some time.

EDIT: Second half.

only seen the pishy highlights on sky there

the foul on miller that got us the equalising freekick was no worse than thommos, how that was only a yellow was shocking

in fact id say the hearts boy's one was worse as he's going straight into millers standing leg, whereas thommo swept the guys leg away

thommo was pretty daft though, no need for that there

still loved boyd's face when the hearts player tried to put him off at the end, looked like he didnt give 2 fucks

brillaint penalty, brings back memories of ricksens at tynecastle during THAT season

ive only seen the hearts goal and thommos sending off lads

sending off was a shocker, no worse than caldwells for scotland against norway when he got booked, was a defo yellow card though

hearts goal was abysmal, shagger is totally lacking in confidence at times, yet i hear he pulled off a wonder save that alexander could only dream of performing

I honestly think that if Thomson hadn't been sent off today,we would have inflicted a severe beating on that bunch today.I truly believe that.